Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

Discus and support Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Garrett Alton, Feb 19, 2024.

1. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet package..... still disconnecting as randomly as possible. Sonetimes I'll get 10min of gameplay sometimes it won't connect on the dashboard for long periods. The xbox is the only thing effected and before this I had insanely great speeds and connections. Friends would joke about bringing consoles to my house for the quickest downloads for games. Now I can't even play my game. All the good ones I promise have been tried.. reset router, reset console, unplug for minutes, new e-cords, cleared local cache, NAT is Open, DNS has been tried at default 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4 (and another after 2 days of still consistent disconnects) I EVEN BOUGHT A NEW ROUTER JUST IN CASE.... Weeks now my xbox and xbox only has had HORRIBLE connection problems. I'm bout to toss it out and go buy PS I'm dead serious and will prob do this by end of the day.

:)

Garrett Alton, Feb 19, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things already tried.

Hi Garrett. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

When it disconnects, do you get any errors or messages?

Please run a speed test and send a photo of the result: Settings > General > Network settings > Test network speed & statistics.

Also, may I ask what ISP you are with?
  3. Finchy Stryda Win User

Confused

I have this exact same problem, I've looked around online for a number of hours and this is the first time I've seen someone with the same issue with no obvious fix... PLEASE HELP!
  4. MA71LDA Win User

New or Preowned?

Like others have said - if you don't like the look of the disc ask them for another copy or to disc clean it for you. I've bought less than half a dozen games off Ebay, but never had any problems. I'd suggest you don't buy from CEX online for obvious reasons.

-------

The only advice I could offer that may not have been mentioned is to install your game preowned game immediately. If it fully installs it works!!! It'd be awful to get half way through a game for the a dreaded disc read error.
  5. NVissah Win User

Xbox Fall 2012 Beta Locale/Language issue

I'm having the exact same problem. I live in The Netherlands too , and I've setup my language to English and the Locastion is set as The Netherlands. Before i installed the beta it was fine , but now it shows half english and half dutch. I somehow don't
    like it to use xbox in my own language. Please fix this!
  6. PolitePumpkin9 Win User

Two people in the same house trying to connect to xbox live, but can't

My brother and I are both using Ethernet cables. I don't know half the things listed below in GronTron's answer, but no other errors occur, and being on my PC, I don't know where to "test xbox live connection" since I'm logging on Dark Souls through Stream.
    Or is THAT a problem now too?
Thema:

Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

1. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things... - Similar Threads - Connection problems Please

2. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  3. Xbox app connecting problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app connecting problem: On the Xbox app, Whenever I invite someone or try and join someones party, it just says "Connecting...". Sometimes I have no problem connecting and other times It's impossible to join a party....
  4. Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....: I haven't used my xbox series X much recently, came back online recently and had to do update for system. Now I keep getting error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection...
  5. How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?: Hi, I bought my Xbox Series S console and tried to connect to wired network, via my Ethernet cable that works fine with other devices. My previous Xbox was connected to the internet through this...
  6. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  7. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  8. problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine

in XboX Insiders
    problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine: when i connect to 5G my internet will not connect with it but when i connect to 4G my internet is fine except it feeling like its dcing every 10 seconds when im playing games whihc is also another...
  9. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  10. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa