Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

Discus and support Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by steve Kent1, Jun 15, 2024 at 5:14 PM.

1. steve Kent1
    steve Kent1 Guest

Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy.

:)

2. SpiringEmperor7 Win User

help cant connect to x box live

this happens on every game have no problem connecting to u tube sky ect through the x box
  3. DickDeath Win User

We have detected a signal..... But the picture never shows...

Hi, thanks.

It is a sky plus hd box. The layout is as you suggest, no splitters or hubs. I'm not sure if my hdmi cable is 2.0 is that the problem?
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox One X won't play 4K from Sky Q through input and output HDMI Connection

The Sky Q box will only be able to see what it is plugged into, in your case its plugged into the Xbox One X.

Why don't you plug the Sky Q box into the TV, let the box "discover" your LG TV, once the Sky box knows what sort of picture it can display then plug the Sky output into the Xbox One X input.
  5. Barryoates Win User

Xbox One X won't play 4K from Sky Q through input and output HDMI Connection

The Sky Q box will only be able to see what it is plugged into, in your case its plugged into the Xbox One X.

Why don't you plug the Sky Q box into the TV, let the box "discover" your LG TV, once the Sky box knows what sort of picture it can display then plug the Sky output into the Xbox One X input.
    tried that when you plug it back in it only offers 1080
  6. davemcdonald1 Win User

3d Blu rays

I have my X1 connected to my sky box, and it plays the 3D channel without any problems. At the moment most of the sky boxes don't support Dolby sound through HDMI, so the issue with the Beta sound isn't a problem for a lot of people in the UK anyway.
Thema:

1. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one - Similar Threads - Connection problem sky

2. Xbox app connecting problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app connecting problem: On the Xbox app, Whenever I invite someone or try and join someones party, it just says "Connecting...". Sometimes I have no problem connecting and other times It's impossible to join a party....
  3. Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....: I haven't used my xbox series X much recently, came back online recently and had to do update for system. Now I keep getting error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection...
  4. How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?: Hi, I bought my Xbox Series S console and tried to connect to wired network, via my Ethernet cable that works fine with other devices. My previous Xbox was connected to the internet through this...
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine

in XboX Insiders
    problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine: when i connect to 5G my internet will not connect with it but when i connect to 4G my internet is fine except it feeling like its dcing every 10 seconds when im playing games whihc is also another...
  8. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  9. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  10. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...