Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...

Discus and support Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant connect to 360 live on my series X: Everytime I try to download profile or login, it says to test connection and troubleshoot it. Any time I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by P90 KILLED U, Oct 8, 2023.

1. P90 KILLED U
    P90 KILLED U Guest

Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...

I cant connect to 360 live on my series X: Everytime I try to download profile or login, it says to test connection and troubleshoot it. Any time I try following the Virtual Assistant's advice, it just tells me the Xbox Live Status is fine and no agents are available to call.

I can't even redownload my profile to play 360 games offline now, so I really need help here. I'm using a wired connection as well, if that helps.

:)

P90 KILLED U, Oct 8, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying it is fixed.

Xbox Live on the Xbox 360 is currently down. No ETA yet on when it will be fixed.
  3. UnbredJellyfish Win User

Dont buy this game....

Only multiplayer on 360 and can't even play. All it does is say lost connection to host or server error. I guess Xbox just don't care and won't fix it. What a joke.
  4. Thanatos IXII Win User

Cant connect Titanfall server.

Normally what happens is.... I turn on my XBOX and try to login, it login in like.... 5 seconds.... when I try to find campaign match (I am on stage 4) I get message "Connecting" (something like that), and after about 15 seconds.... I get "Lost connection
    with server" or "Connection time out"..... and I go back to menu screen... now, when I try to PLAY again... on ANY server... I stay on "Connecting / attempt to connect" screen for hours.... to login... sometimes it dont even login.... so please I need a solution
    for this, I expend a real good money on games compared to US... about double price for each game and I think someone can give me a help.

EA Support told me to contact Microsoft, but XBOX support dont answer my question on twitter and I cand contact them other way... please someone >.<
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

No, it's not possible to use an Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S controller on an Xbox 360 even connected with a wire.
  6. IainRossi Win User

Slow Download Speeds

Did you manage to fix the connectivity issue? My Series X constantly drops connection to xbox live/internet despite an ethernet cable being used.
Thema:

1. Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying... - Similar Threads - Connection lost 360

2. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  3. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  4. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  5. Game server connection lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game server connection lost?: Hello This started happening after 5 months of ownership. I tried playing PUBG, everything is fine up until we drop. The connection to game server lost thinking it was PUBG. I hopped on Rainbow...
  6. Mwiii keeps saying lost connection with host

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mwiii keeps saying lost connection with host: Keeps losing connection with host 82f5655b-bbf8-4e73-a2f4-d5780d64d5e6
  7. I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.: I have problem to connect Ghost recon breakpoint, they always said ubisoft connection lost, try again. I dont understand why. dbc7b244-8f8b-43d6-94c1-f24ccad6d0d2
  8. (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection"

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection": I'm on Windows 11 and I have two friends playing in one world, one is on a PS4 and the other one is in a Xbox One, but I can't play with them, I load in the world, play for like 3 minutes and it...
  9. “Detected Lost Connection” Error whenever I play Minecraft with my sister

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Detected Lost Connection” Error whenever I play Minecraft with my sister: My sister and I tried playing Minecraft cross-platform today and it’s not going too well. I used iPad/Mobile and she uses PC Windows 11. She can join me alright, but then the game freezes and says...
  10. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...