connection lost, packet loss, upload speed

Discus and support connection lost, packet loss, upload speed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two months with connection problems, usually it is with uploads and lost packages of 1 to 5%, I already communicate with my internet provider... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by incognituz, Feb 17, 2018.

1. incognituz
    incognituz Guest

I have two months with connection problems, usually it is with uploads and lost packages of 1 to 5%, I already communicate with my internet provider and they put me a new installation, I have the ports open of xbox live, I have static ip for my xbox, I have
    wired the xbox. When I do the connection test on my computer everything works well, but when I do it on the xbox, I get packets loss and upload very low, my internet provider tells me that my connection is perfectly fine, but when I do the test in detailed
    statistics of the network I get lost packages and the upload is very variable, but in my computer I do the test and everything goes well, the strange thing is that when I open the xbox app on the computer and i go to configuration/ network also get lost packages
    and is only with xbox I have more than two months playing online is very frustrating I always have lag and sometimes it takes me out of the game and I do not know what else to do.

If you could help me or tell me what I have to do, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

:)

incognituz, Feb 17, 2018
  2. Post here if you have high ping and packet loss

I am also experiencing unacceptable upload packet loss:

Provider: SaskTel

Ping: 74ms

Download Speed: 3.85Mbs

Upload Speed: 0.69Mbs

Download Packet Loss: 0%

Upload Packet Loss: 8%

MasculinEHtor, Feb 17, 2018
  3. Continual issues with xbox live

What are the your results if you do a detailed network statistics?

Download Speed:

Upload Speed:

Download packet Loss:

Upload Packet Loss:

MTU:

Latency:

Lewis_Carroll, Feb 17, 2018
  4. MasculinEHtor Win User

Post here if you have high ping and packet loss

I am also experiencing unacceptable upload packet loss:

Provider: SaskTel

Ping: 74ms

Download Speed: 3.85Mbs

Upload Speed: 0.69Mbs

Download Packet Loss: 0%

Upload Packet Loss: 8%
  5. Lewis_Carroll Win User

Continual issues with xbox live

What are the your results if you do a detailed network statistics?

Download Speed:

Upload Speed:

Download packet Loss:

Upload Packet Loss:

MTU:

Latency:
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Error 0x801901f4

Detailed network statistics

download speed

42.41Mbps

upload speed

Packet loss

1%

MTU

Latency

170m

wireless strength

100%
    Thanks for that info. Please see our Multiplayer Connection troubleshooting guide as it includes steps for issues pertaining to packet loss
    under "You have high packet loss". While your packet loss is not currently high, any packet loss can contribute to any network issues you're experiencing.
  7. BakuIsland Win User

Lag in all forms of multiplayer

Sorry to be gone so long, but here you go:

Download speed

65.93 Mbps

Upload speed

9.29 Mbps

Packet Loss 0%

MTU- 1480

Latency 113 ms

Wireless strength 84%

and although that packet loss at time of typing is 0%, I just checked multiplayer connection and got a packet loss(a thing I've never heard of before) at 35%
  8. MaximumExtreme Win User

Detailed Network Stats

Provider: Comcast Download Speed: 51.50 Upload Speed: 11.50 Packet Loss: 0 MTU: 1480 Latency: 101 ms Connection: Wired Strength : 100%
Thema:

1. connection lost, packet loss, upload speed - Similar Threads - connection lost packet

2. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  3. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  4. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  5. Game server connection lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game server connection lost?: Hello This started happening after 5 months of ownership. I tried playing PUBG, everything is fine up until we drop. The connection to game server lost thinking it was PUBG. I hopped on Rainbow...
  6. Mwiii keeps saying lost connection with host

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mwiii keeps saying lost connection with host: Keeps losing connection with host 82f5655b-bbf8-4e73-a2f4-d5780d64d5e6
  7. Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...: I cant connect to 360 live on my series X: Everytime I try to download profile or login, it says to test connection and troubleshoot it. Any time I try following the Virtual Assistant's advice, it...
  8. I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.: I have problem to connect Ghost recon breakpoint, they always said ubisoft connection lost, try again. I dont understand why. dbc7b244-8f8b-43d6-94c1-f24ccad6d0d2
  9. (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection"

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection": I'm on Windows 11 and I have two friends playing in one world, one is on a PS4 and the other one is in a Xbox One, but I can't play with them, I load in the world, play for like 3 minutes and it...
  10. “Detected Lost Connection” Error whenever I play Minecraft with my sister

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Detected Lost Connection” Error whenever I play Minecraft with my sister: My sister and I tried playing Minecraft cross-platform today and it’s not going too well. I used iPad/Mobile and she uses PC Windows 11. She can join me alright, but then the game freezes and says...