: connection issues

Discus and support : connection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : connection issues Hey Nite Coot, Thank you for responding. I see you have tried quite a bit of troubleshooting already, but hard wired is the only... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by nitecoot65, Jan 29, 2019.

1. nitecoot65
    nitecoot65 Guest

Hey Nite Coot,

Thank you for responding. I see you have tried quite a bit of troubleshooting already, but hard wired is the only working option at the moment. Since it was working before, there should be a way of re-establishing a wireless connection. I would recommend
    going the port forwarding route. This allows a connection to our services and individual games alike. There are several sites with easy tutorials such as
    Portforward.com. Here at Xbox, we use 7 general ports that cover all our core services as well as many of our games. Major publishers such as Activision
    and EA have their own ports in case you ever experience issues with those games. You can find more information by going to our

Xbox Port Forward page.

:)

nitecoot65, Jan 29, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: