Connection error in grounded?

Discus and support Connection error in grounded? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have an question about the game „Grounded“ I’m having issues to join or create a game. It says no connection or if I want to join a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Erii27, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Erii27
    Erii27 Guest

Hey guys,

I have an question about the game „Grounded“ I’m having issues to join or create a game. It says no connection or if I want to join a friends game it says „there is no game that exist“.I already contacted the games support but they couldn’t help either. So does somebody now anything about this problem?

:)

Erii27, Dec 25, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Erii27,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to Grounded.

Here are some steps you can try to fix the problem:

Check your Internet connection. Make sure your console is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network or an Ethernet cable.

Update your console. Console updates may include bug fixes that may resolve the issue you are experiencing.

Restart your comfort. This may fix any temporary issues with the console.

Restore your console's network settings. This can fix connectivity issues.
    To reset your console's network settings, go to Settings > Network > Network Settings > Reset Network Settings.

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    marvina
  3. Montri_Phujaloen Win User

How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing.

I have tried to install Grounded on Xbox App But it keep error with code 0x8024402c
    But it's happen only Grounded
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

0x8b050033 Error for Grounded

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this K4RM4

Just to double check, are you able to download and open the game from the store?

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/grounded-game-...

And, please tell me briefly which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  5. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

A question to the other techys out there.

When you say the two surge protectors does that mean you have a surge protector plugged into a surge protector. That can cause some different problems. Also do you have coaxial cable connected to the TV for cable. That can act as a low level ground if the
    TV doesn't have an actual ground.

If you have an earth connection at your outlet you can ground your TV mount since the tapped holes for a VESA mount should be connected to a common ground inside the TV after the DC inverter for two pole return.
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.

Unfortunately the error code seems to be from xbox side nothing to do with your pc.
Thema:

1. Connection error in grounded? - Similar Threads - Connection error grounded

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D): For a while I’ve been unable to connect to friends party chats and it gives my this error. I’ve switched my Upnp on and switched ports and restarted my router and my console. It still says that...
  4. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  5. Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....: I haven't used my xbox series X much recently, came back online recently and had to do update for system. Now I keep getting error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection...
  6. Party connection error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Party connection error: Hi guys. I am just having trouble with connecting to parties. It comes up with “ party connection error”: I have been hot spotting from my phone on Xbox series s for 2 years. After last update...
  7. I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000): Whenever I try to load a game i get stuck on s loading screen and if i do connect it treats it as if i were offline, if i try to start or join a party it takes a few seconds to load then puts me...
  8. PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...: I have recently installed additional ram however in the process fried my old ram which resulted in multiple BSOD due to the faulty ram. I replaced my old ram with the new ram I purchased along...
  9. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  10. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...