Connecting Xbox to xbox app on window 10

Discus and support Connecting Xbox to xbox app on window 10 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Connecting Xbox to xbox app on window 10 I'm trying to get my Xbox to connect with the windows 10 app, but every time I attempt its says to make sure... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by iKerrismo, Dec 3, 2017.

1. iKerrismo
    iKerrismo Guest

I'm trying to get my Xbox to connect with the windows 10 app, but every time I attempt its says to make sure the Xbox an PC are on the same network. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

iKerrismo, Dec 3, 2017
  2. Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Dec 3, 2017
  3. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    Teredo server connectivity is blocked on xbox app. Works fine on other devices on same network.

Hi,

Let's isolate your case by answering the following questions:

1. Is your Windows 10 PC connected to a wired or wireless network?

2. Have you tried connecting your Windows 10 PC to a different network?

To help resolve connectivity issues with the Xbox app on Windows 10, check out any of the links below and perform the solutions provided:

Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked

Looking forward to your response.

Paul Bab, Dec 3, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: