Connecting Xbox One S to monitor

Discus and support Connecting Xbox One S to monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have just purchased an ACER Nitro VG270 monitor as my son want to play his Xbox One S with a monitor. When we connect using HDMI, a message comes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jillian Ryan, May 20, 2024.

1. Jillian Ryan
    Jillian Ryan Guest

We have just purchased an ACER Nitro VG270 monitor as my son want to play his Xbox One S with a monitor.

When we connect using HDMI, a message comes across the screen saying "Input Not Supported".

Is there any way we can get this to connect? Thanks in advance.

:)

Jillian Ryan, May 20, 2024
  2. gds1972 Win User

Xbox One S and viewsonic Monitor

Hi

As long as the monitor you are connecting to has a HDMI port then you should be able connect an Xbox One S to it.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox one s

Yes, you can use the Xbox One/S/X with a PC monitor with a hdmi connection. bear in mind though, if the monitor does not have speakers, then you will need to use a headset for sound.
  4. RitualTrain069 Win User
  5. valen33 Win User

xbox one s

Yes, you can use the Xbox One/S/X with a PC monitor with a hdmi connection. bear in mind though, if the monitor does not have speakers, then you will need to use a headset for sound.
    many thanks bro. Is there any xbox one s version like us,europe or asia.beacause mybplan is to buy xbix one s here in spain,but i will use it in phillipines using dvd games. Is the games in dvd in phlippines will play in that unit from spain?
  6. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Jillian! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your console.

If this console was previously connected to a different TV/monitor, there's a good chance this is being caused by a display settings mismatch.

Would you mind giving this a try?

• If there's a disc in the console, eject it.
    • Press and hold your console's power button until it shuts down.
    • Press and hold the Power button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console.

You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. Do not let go until the second beep occurs.

* Note: If you have an Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, you’ll need to press and hold the Power button and the Bind button instead, as your console does not have an Eject button.

Please let me know if this works, I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. Connecting Xbox One S to monitor - Similar Threads - Connecting monitor

2. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  3. Can i connect two monitors together by two vgas? i have a two sided vga cable and want to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect two monitors together by two vgas? i have a two sided vga cable and want to...: i just want to know if i can have my cousins monitor transfer whats going on on his screen to mine using a doouble sided vga cable a77495bc-7272-4995-90d1-fbd54e9775ff
  4. How do i connect xbox app to console without a monitor?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i connect xbox app to console without a monitor?: Ive been using my memory on how the xbox menu looks to navigate it, but ive been having trouble connecting the app to the console. It's just stuck on the "Turn on your console and sign in with...
  5. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  6. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  7. It’s not connecting to the monitor when I turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s not connecting to the monitor when I turn it on.: For starters the console has a bad internal hard drive. Now it’s not connecting to the monitor and when I turn it on it only stays on for a couple of minutes then shuts off. I have tried 3...
  8. I have an Xbox Series S and I want to connect it to my Dell P2214Hb Monitor that uses a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox Series S and I want to connect it to my Dell P2214Hb Monitor that uses a...: When I connect an HDMI Cable to the Docking Station which is connected to my Xbox, the monitor doesn't seem to detect anything, even when i plug in the usb c type of plug to my xbox through a...
  9. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  10. Connecting Xbox to monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Xbox to monitor: Im trying to connect my Xbox to my monitor but it’s saying input is not supported what do I do? b458a344-cb79-472c-9032-b3f4622d9213