Connecting to xbox online for starting project spark beta

Discus and support Connecting to xbox online for starting project spark beta in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear anyone, The support email for project spark hasn't got me a reply about this yet. I've got a very new pc and just upgraded to windows 8.1 I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skynet008, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Skynet008
    Skynet008 Guest

Dear anyone,

The support email for project spark hasn't got me a reply about this yet.

I've got a very new pc and just upgraded to windows 8.1

I have my beta key for project spark. I followed the instructions in the email: Signed into xbox, downloaded project spark, opened it and then I'm asked to allow it to access xbox online (I click yes) and then I get this message saying I should try connecting
    to xbox.

I AM connected. I have the option to log out. It has my gamertag there (I only made myself a flipping gamertag so I could use project spark because it looks really cool).

I even tried turning off the mcafee firewall and it still did this.

I've updated windows. I've usually been administrator but I've even gone in as a non administrator, removed and reinstalled project spark as non admin and connected to xbox using a made up, new, Microsoft outlook account, and it still failed.

Attaching print screens (If I can).

:)

Skynet008, Jan 23, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Jan 23, 2014
  3. KSPslice
    KSPslice Guest
    Forza 5 or Fifa for Free for UK and not Canadians or US.

Project Spark has a beta starting in January 2014 for Xbox One. It is my understanding the game won't be free when it finally releases.

KSPslice, Jan 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: