Connecting to Apartment Internet using Internet Explorer on XBOX One

Discus and support Connecting to Apartment Internet using Internet Explorer on XBOX One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im so confused! I live in an apartment building and have unlimited internet using the buildings wireless. This is connected through a website popup... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by johndory13, Jan 26, 2014.

1. johndory13
    johndory13 Guest

Im so confused! I live in an apartment building and have unlimited internet using the buildings wireless. This is connected through a website popup asking for a user name and password to "Authenicate" and manage my usage. Unfortunately this is refreshed
    every month and therefore I get the same problem every month. When it is disconnected and reconnected my xbox live drops out and i need to reconnect it. However when I open up IE on my XBOX One it straight away says that i need to be signed into XBOX Live
    to open IE and goes back to the home screen. I know there is a way of opening IE because Ive managed to do it several time over the last few months but can never remember how at the start of each month. Now heres the confusing part. Im sitting here trying
    to figure it out on my laptop when i see my XBOX One home screen change to now include my pins on the left and game pictures on the right without me even doing anything. So i go to open IE and it opens (in offline mode im guessing) which allows me to input
    my user name and password for my network and i'm away running.

What is happening by itself or what am i doing without realising it to allow me to open IE and input my details?

:)

johndory13, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Blizzared
    Blizzared Guest
    Runtime Error on accounts.xbox.com

I've tried Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, as well as using the Internet Explorer app on Xbox 360. Still getting errors.

Blizzared, Jan 26, 2014
  3. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    glitch

Are you using Internet Explorer? This error happens A LOT when using browsers other than Internet Explorer.

VibroPlex, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

Have u check with ur landlord or landlady?

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: