Connecting the Gamepad Xbox one to a PC without batteries

Discus and support Connecting the Gamepad Xbox one to a PC without batteries in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is it possible to connect the Gamepad without batteries by usb? As far as I remember on the Xbox 360 Gamepad, it was not recommended to turn on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VicarialWig8941, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Connecting the Gamepad Xbox one to a PC without batteries

Is it possible to connect the Gamepad without batteries by usb?

As far as I remember on the Xbox 360 Gamepad, it was not recommended to turn on the power on usb without batteries.

:)

VicarialWig8941, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Xbox Play and Charge kit; does it come with everything?

Hi.

I had some problems with the two brands for play and charge. Hama and Speed link.

Hama had some visual defects, but technically it was relatively ok

Speedlinkl It has technical problems: the battery is discharging very quickly.

After a full charge if I put the battery out of the gamepad, in three days is completely discharged..

When I changed the brand I wanted to buy the original play and charge kit. This one

www.xbox.com/.../play-and-charge-kitMy
    gamepad is for windows with a receiver

But the guy at the store, in which I did not really trust, He told me that this is only for xbox.

Then I bought Speedlink which was found to be defective.

So Tomorrow I go to the store to return it and I want to know if the original play and charge kit It can charge the battery from pc?

1. My gamepad is for windows with a receiver

Question: The Gamepad for xbox (console) and one for Pc (Windows) are the same?

my Opinion: My logic, I must believe that they are teh same, the only difference is that the gamepad for pc has a receiver for sincronization.

2. People from xbox. fabricated a PC gamepad with receiver.

Question: where is the play and charging kit for PC?

my Opinion: The cable from play and charge kit is only for charging, with USB jack

It is just a charging cable with a rechargeable battery.

If the gamepad for xbox is the same with gamepad for pc, only difference is that the gamepad for pc has a receiver

Why the cable would not fit to PC?

3. So. Can I buy the original Play and charge kit to charge my gamepad from PC or not?

Thank you!

GratyanAdrian-Olteanu™, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Hntsmn1919
    Hntsmn1919 Guest
    The gamepad is synchronized with the adapter, but the PC only sees the adapter

Yesterday I purchased a game controller X BOX ONE, a charger and a network adapter for wireless connection on a PC. And the gamepad and adapter safely downloaded the driver from 1 time. The gamepad works safely with the help of a wire that was included with
    the charger (while charging the battery), but when wirelessly used, the PC does not see it. That is, it is synchronized with the adapter - the bulbs on both devices stop blinking and continue to burn constantly, but the gamepad does not work at all. The PC
    sees it disconnected. You can neither configure nor remove the device. Nothing. The funniest thing is that if you turn off the adapter, the gamepad will start flashing and soon turn off. I have already tried many things. All articles and tips on your site!
    Help please, really want to play without the wire!

Hntsmn1919, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Connecting the Gamepad Xbox one to a PC without batteries

Hi, yes you can connect an Xbox One game controller to the PC or Xbox One using a cable without having batteries inserted in the controller.

StuartATrueRed, Jul 18, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Connecting the Gamepad Xbox one to a PC without batteries