Connecting/ Pairing between XBONE Elite and Adapter don't work

Discus and support Connecting/ Pairing between XBONE Elite and Adapter don't work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi All, since yesterday i had a mysterious problem and can't find a solution. My configuration: XBONE Elite Controller and Wireless Adapter on Windows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rainer Giersbach, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Connecting/ Pairing between XBONE Elite and Adapter don't work

Hi All,

since yesterday i had a mysterious problem and can't find a solution. My configuration: XBONE Elite Controller and Wireless Adapter on Windows 10 (latest Version). On Sunday, everythink is fine. Hit the big "X"-Button and Controller is connected. Yesterday,
    the Controller no longer connected zu the Adapter. The Adapter is correct in Device Manager, if i use a USB-Cable, Controller work without problems. If i plug the adapter in the Notebook from my wife, make pairing - and it works. Back to my Notebook, Pairing....
    nothing. so i uninstall the Driver for the Adapter (with Checkbox - Delete Driver), restart, plug in, make the driver installation via Windows Update. Adapter was correct in Device manager - but still no connection possible to the controller.

Anyone an idea? I'm completely helpless.

Thanks,

Rainer

:)

Rainer Giersbach, Jul 31, 2018
  2. XBone controller not working

I paired my xbone controller with Windows 10 PC using the PC adapter. It was working fine on my PC.

I am trying to get the controller to work again with my xbone console but it doesn't connect.

I already disabled the windows 10 pc adapter and tried resyncing the controller to console wirelessly and with usb cable. Both seem to fail

Any ideas?

Thanks

whiskeyjack411, Jul 31, 2018
  3. How to use 2 controller in the same time

I bought a xbox-one elite controller and wireless adapter for him. I also have an older wireless controller xbox 360 that I want to use it in pair with the new one, but fail to connect, i dont know if the 360 wireless controller work with xbox-one wireless
    adapter. Please help me THX

ThickExpert64, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Connecting/ Pairing between XBONE Elite and Adapter don't work

OMG.... the Answer was very simple..... Windows 10 Flight Mode..... i switched it on.... don't know that Flight Mode also switch off the Xbox Wireless... but is logical if i think about it... Connecting/ Pairing between XBONE Elite and Adapter don't work :)

Switch Flight Mode off an everything works fine.

Rainer Giersbach, Aug 4, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Connecting/ Pairing between XBONE Elite and Adapter don't work