Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition

Discus and support Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not sure how it all works, if someone could give me a step by step guide? I made my world and imported but I don't know how to send it to my xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by irishneko, Jul 17, 2015.

1. irishneko
    irishneko Guest

Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition

I'm not sure how it all works, if someone could give me a step by step guide? I made my world and imported but I don't know how to send it to my xbox.

:)

irishneko, Jul 17, 2015
  2. Bentleyma
    Bentleyma Guest
    What Would You Want as a Remastered Xbox 360 game on XB1

I also agree with State of Decay.

Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II would be good, then we could transfer our saves to Dragon Age Inquisition.

Bentleyma, Jul 17, 2015
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition any good?

Hello "brandiesel1" Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition :)

I've watched my friend play Dragon Age Inquisition A LOT and from what I've seen, it is an amazing game (I haven't actually played it myself).

When I asked my friend how it compared with Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age 2 however, he responded that Dragon Age Origins is still the king of the mountain Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "brandiesel1" Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jul 17, 2015
  4. Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition

Is
    this
    what you are looking for??

Hope that gets you sorted. Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition :D

DoWNwRD SPyRaL, Jul 17, 2015
  5. Fireheart453 Win User

Missing DLC that I payed for

Evolve and dragon age inquisition are xbox one

Dragon age: origins is 360, but the dlc worked just fine before
  6. DoWNwRD SPyRaL Win User

Is
    this
    what you are looking for??

Hope that gets you sorted. :D
  7. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox GamePass EaPlay Dragon age inquisition can't play deluxe edition

Hello, forumtera,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with Dragon Age Inquisition save data. After researching your issue extensively, I discovered this issue and the solution via The Dragon Age: Inquisition support page Dragon Age: Inquisition Save Importer (ea.com). On the site, scroll down to Migrating Your Dragon Age: Inquisition Savegame and Profile on Xbox. Here is some additional information on this specific issue.

Xbox consoles:

• If you have preorder promotional items or Flames of the Inquisition items installed on your Xbox 360 console at the time of the export, you can import the savegame data on your Xbox One console.
      • If you do not have the same content installed on your Xbox One console, the save game loads, and you must equip alternate equipment and/or armor.
      • If you have the same content installed on your Xbox One console, the savegame loads as it appeared on the Xbox 360 console.
    Xbox consoles:

• An online connection.
    • An Xbox 360 console system with a Dragon Age: Inquisition savegame.
    • A copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition for Xbox 360 with The Black Emporium free DLC pack installed.
    • Logged into your EA account in Dragon Age: Inquisition for your Xbox 360 console.
    • An Xbox One console.
    • A copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition for Xbox One with The Black Emporium free DLC pack installed.
    • Logged into your EA account in Dragon Age: Inquisition for your Xbox One console.
    Finally, the EA Play, Game Pass version of Dragon Age Inquisition is not the Ultimate or Game of the year edition. It is the base game. Did you own that addition digitally, or have the disc still? The support guide I provided provides the answers to why you are experiencing this issue. I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

The Breach has open and you are the only one to stop the it.

Hello everyone :)

Please understand that I am not hating on Dragon Age 2 in any way shape or form, but despite being a great game; I found the story to be lackluster.

With that being said, I am now cautious of the Dragon Age Inquisition and MAYBE I will pick-it up in the future for my Xbox 360.

As far as Dragon Age 2 is concerned, I have decided to give up on that game so what I said in my previous post (I will only get Dragon Age Inquisition " IF " I beat Dragon Age 2) is no longer a road block to Dragon Age Inquisition.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Dragon Age: Inquisition = Bye Bye Life

Hello everyone :)

Is Dragon Age Inquisition as good or better than Dragon Age Origins?

I love the Dragon Age series, but Dragon Age 2 was BORING. Dragon Age 2 is a great game indeed, but it really pales in comparison to the epicness of Dragon Age Origins :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
Thema:

1. Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition - Similar Threads - Connecting 360 origin

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox, but I'm running into some difficulties and could use some advice. Here's what I've tried so far: HDMI Connection: My laptop...
  4. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  5. How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router: It keeps saying that it is not connecting to the wifi router itself even though it says the wifi signal is 100% and now i cant get my profile to sync anymore. At first i thought it was because my...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  9. Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?: Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace to buy a video game which I did in October but can't now 094132d1-2583-4ab4-9d0c-6c869d427b94
  10. When my Xbox 360 S is connected to the Internet, will some installed Xbox 360 apps no...

in XBoX on Windows
    When my Xbox 360 S is connected to the Internet, will some installed Xbox 360 apps no...: I have 101 apps installed on my Xbox 360 S. When the console is connected to the Internet, will some installed applications no longer supported be auto uninstalled upon the request of the...