Connecting Logitech G935 to the Xbox One

Discus and support Connecting Logitech G935 to the Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having issues getting my headphones to connect to the xbox. I have read that youll be needing an aux cord to get the connection and i have tried.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N3koRose, Sep 26, 2020.

1. N3koRose
    N3koRose Guest

I am having issues getting my headphones to connect to the xbox. I have read that youll be needing an aux cord to get the connection and i have tried. I have the USB bluetooth connector in the back of the Xbox and the Aux cord connected to the controller.
    I have checked settings and can not figure out how to make the connection.

:)

N3koRose, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Fiv5 Alopage Win User

Logitech G935

No, you can't use a bluetooth headset with the Xbox One.
    ... Headsets can only be connected to the Xbox One Wireless Controller.
    They can't be connected to third-party wired controllers. The Xbox One console does not
    feature Bluetooth functionality.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Logitech G935

It will never connect wireless since Xbox dont support usb headsets, you want full wireless you need Arctis 9X by far is the best full wireless headset I know and Astro A50
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Logitech G935

5. ArminatorX Win User

anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

According to the user manual of the G935 headset, you connect the headset to the Xbox One controller via the headphone jack cable.

For wireless operation, the G935 uses the USB adapter that only works on PC. So on the console, you have the wireless connection between console and controller. But from controller to headset, you have a wired connection to the headset.

The wireless USB adapter that connects the headset to the PC doesn't work on the Xbox One.
  6. AdrianHansen3 Win User

Logitech G935 headset

Thanks Iron I will be doing that 😊
Thema:

1. Connecting Logitech G935 to the Xbox One - Similar Threads - Connecting Logitech G935

2. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  3. Can a Logitech WingMan formula connect to xbox X|S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a Logitech WingMan formula connect to xbox X|S?: I see one at a thrift store, wheel and pettles. I really want it but am not sure if it's compatible. 4438d785-ea9b-4457-a64c-33861ecdf2c1
  4. How do i connect Logitech g920?y

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i connect Logitech g920?y: my g920 stopped working. All I get is a blinking light. 2852f237-fc83-4960-b464-80a37f74148a
  5. Logitech F710 connect to xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech F710 connect to xbox series s: Hello, I am planning to buy Xbox series s console. Now I am gaming on PC and have Logitech F710 controller. If it's possible to connect and use that controller on Xbox series s console ?...
  6. I have a xbox series s how do I connect my logitech g920 Steering wheel / Pedals/ Shifter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox series s how do I connect my logitech g920 Steering wheel / Pedals/ Shifter...: The wheel works when connected to xbox but does not work when I load grand theft auto up 9c9391e1-5583-44d0-b1f3-2f97009b8ea0
  7. anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?: I want to connect them wirelessly but I have not been able to cfd2c524-301d-4b19-a06c-fc42dfd8e676
  8. Will it ever be possible to connect my Logitech Joystick to my Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Will it ever be possible to connect my Logitech Joystick to my Xbox?: considering that the new flight sim is also coming to Xbox and it would be awesome to use it in Elite Dangerous submitted by /u/dj_atmos [link] [comments]
  9. anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?: i bought this headset yesterday with the guy at best buy telling me it was wireless. come to find out from logitech its not garuanteed to be wireless on consoles, only pc. i was just curious if...
  10. Problem to connect Logitech G920 Racing wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem to connect Logitech G920 Racing wheel: I just bought a Racing wheel for my sons to use with Forza Motorsport 7. I cn start the Forza 7 but l'm not able to steer the car. We're having the Xbox one and I've tried to reboot and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connecting logitech g935 to xbox one

2. how to connect g935 to xbox one