Connecting a xbox360 controller to a pc thru xbox360

Discus and support Connecting a xbox360 controller to a pc thru xbox360 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, i was playing a lot of games that are better played on controllers then on a mouse and keyboard so i was wondering if it is possible to connect a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThEsErGaNt321, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Connecting a xbox360 controller to a pc thru xbox360

Hi, i was playing a lot of games that are better played on controllers then on a mouse and keyboard so i was wondering if it is possible to connect a xbox360 controller to pc using the xbox360 console somehow. Or do i NEED the usb receiver.

Thanks

-D

:)

ThEsErGaNt321, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Xbox 360 controller causing whine in headphones.

Is your headset by any chance connected to your controller? If so then it's because the Xbox360 controller is not optimized to have a headset connected to it when it's connected to a pc

FearedNightmare, Aug 22, 2018
  3. BozWalker
    BozWalker Guest
    Need Streaming Help please

yea i am kinda confused how i connect my xbox360 to my windows xp computer to play movies from my pc thru my xbox to the tv and will it play all formats?

BozWalker, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Connecting a xbox360 controller to a pc thru xbox360

Hi, you need the USB receiver to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to your PC. But since the wireless receiver has been discontinued, the only option is to purchase a controller that can connect via Bluetooth or with a wire
    instead.

StuartATrueRed, Aug 23, 2018
  5. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    No that is not possible to connect a controller to your PC through your console. You will need the Xbox 360 wireless USB receiver for windows or buy a pure wired USB xbox 360 controller (microsoft and 3rd party ones available and all will work).

The play and charge USB cable for xbox 360 controllers does not make a wireless controller wired as it only transfers power and not data.

You could buy an xbox one wireless controller that is newer and has bluetooth and connect it to your PC directly as seen on this page: :

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

You can also use an xbox one wireless controller of any type (with or without bluetooth) with a Micro USB cable on a PC as well. THAT wire does make the xbox one wireless controller act as a wired controller while connected via Micro USB.

ChiefJoboo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Connecting a xbox360 controller to a pc thru xbox360