Connecting a Microsoft account to PlayStation Minecraft

Discus and support Connecting a Microsoft account to PlayStation Minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I try to connect my Microsoft account to my Minecraft it says I can’t because it’s not the same account but I double checked and it is. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IsaiahWilliams6, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Connecting a Microsoft account to PlayStation Minecraft

Whenever I try to connect my Microsoft account to my Minecraft it says I can’t because it’s not the same account but I double checked and it is. It doesn’t even say the account that I need to connect. Anyone know why?
    Connecting a Microsoft account to PlayStation Minecraft [​IMG]

:)

IsaiahWilliams6, Jan 2, 2022
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

You can't connect another Microsoft account to your PS Account if that same PS account was connected to another before.

I took this from the Minecraft site:

"WARNING: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation 4™ account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation 4™ accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

For more information, you can use this link: help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ#h_01FANTJ5HE05XVRKTBP5BN1WCT
  3. Irene_ytw Win User

Cannot login Minecraft with PSN

Hi Lucas,

I only have one Minecraft account also only one PlayStation network account.

I also try to create a new Minecraft to login same PlayStation network account, same error in both account - Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on “PlayStation Network”

I’m very sure I use correct account to login my Minecraft account :(
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Kindly reach out to Minecraft support for assistance on this issue. When you find the account the email it's connected to, then that's the one you can use to launch the game.

Minecraft support https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Account Microsoft con PS4 -[Translation - Account Microsoft with PS4]

Hello ClaudioCorollo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand that your are trying to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft for PlayStation 4, but the Microsoft account is already connected to another PlayStation account. We recommend
    reaching out to PlayStation. They will be the ones to assist you in finding out which one it is linked to. We hope this information helps ClaudioCorollo!
  6. Leonard_Y Win User

I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft.

Hi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

Based on your description, it seems you cannot sign in your Microsoft account to your PlayStation5 on Minecraft. When you see this error message, it means that the Microsoft account is already connected to another account on the PlayStation™ Network. Take note that you can only tie one Microsoft account to a PlayStation™ Network account. Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins  on other platforms.

The solution is to link the PSN™ ID to a different Microsoft account since the Microsoft Account you’re attempting to use is already connected to a different PSN™ ID (to your old PlayStation). Each Microsoft account may only be linked to a single PSN™ ID and vice versa.

You can view full details of the regulations on this link: Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home

To get your PlayStation ID, kindly consult the PlayStation support as we don't have any direct about the information here in our end.

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
Thema:

1. Connecting a Microsoft account to PlayStation Minecraft - Similar Threads - Connecting Microsoft account

2. My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account: Ive tried singing into a microsoft account to be able to play minecraft with my friends and it still doesnt work 0bd67b30-c47a-4565-91bb-2d6aee0d3253
  3. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  4. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  5. Why is my Microsoft account connected to a Playstation account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Microsoft account connected to a Playstation account?: I want to connect my Microsoft account to my Playstation account for Minecraft to play on realms, but whenever I try to, it says: "Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is...
  6. I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...: I have seen some videos of how to fix my account, going as far as to delete the game, and the saved data on my PS4, but I am skeptical since I have a world I have worked on for 3 maybe 4 years, I...
  7. Microsoft account connected to the wrong minecraft account??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account connected to the wrong minecraft account??: HI! I've had Minecraft for years and I've used a specific account. I have had no issues with the migration of Microsoft and Minecraft and after that happened I was till able to use the account I...
  8. Change the microsoft account that is connected with xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change the microsoft account that is connected with xbox: Is it possible to change the microsoft account that is connected to the xbox account ? My father created the xbox acc and now it is mine, so i want to connect my microsoft with it. I would create...
  9. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  10. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83