connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ?

Discus and support connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ? You may need to check you internet connection and the EA server... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by mettymettdogg17, Dec 30, 2016.

1. connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ?

connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ?
    You may need to check you internet connection and the EA server status page of the game you are wanting to play.

:)

mettymettdogg17, Dec 30, 2016
  2. BigJoe2944
    BigJoe2944 Guest
    Cannot connect to ea servers.

Trying to get in a game of BFBC2 and it says I cannot connect to ea servers.

My internet connection is fine. Is there anyone else having the same issue?

BigJoe2944, Dec 30, 2016
  3. pnsfneo
    pnsfneo Guest
    Ea Servers

Been trying to connect too Ea servers to play my friend but it says the servers are down and his are working. I am connected to online as well with a Gold membership. Is this problem on Ea's end or my end ?

pnsfneo, Dec 30, 2016
  4. connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ?

You may need to check you internet connection and the EA server status page of the game you are wanting to play.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jan 3, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: