Connected to internet, but cannot stay connected to Xbox Live since update

Discus and support Connected to internet, but cannot stay connected to Xbox Live since update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my Xbox One did a mandatory update yesterday, and since then I cannot stay connected to Xbox Live. I tested the internet connection and it came back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jaxilar, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Jaxilar
    Jaxilar Guest

So my Xbox One did a mandatory update yesterday, and since then I cannot stay connected to Xbox Live. I tested the internet connection and it came back good. I did a hard reset on my modem and Xbox. It will occasionally connect to Xbox Live for maybe 30
    seconds or so before disconnecting. It will then stay disconnected. The little box will pop up to say connect to Xbox live, I click it and it takes me to the network settings. I test connection and it says Im connected to internet. Every few seconds
    or so it makes the sound like it's connecting, but nothing happens. It only started happening since the update.

:)

Jaxilar, Nov 24, 2015
  2. glenbenn50
    glenbenn50 Guest
    cannot stay connected

Bingo cannot stay connected to the internet.

glenbenn50, Nov 24, 2015
  3. MaKaJaMa
    MaKaJaMa Guest
    Cannot Stay Connected To Live

What game(s) are you getting disconnected from?

MaKaJaMa, Nov 24, 2015
  4. Fisherman SB
    Fisherman SB Guest

Try Hard resetting your Xbox and Modem (Unplug them both then Plug back in).

Fisherman SB, Nov 24, 2015
  5. Jaxilar
    Jaxilar Guest
    [quote user=""]I did a hard reset on my modem and Xbox. [/quote]

Jaxilar, Nov 25, 2015
  6. chevronsam
    chevronsam Guest
    I'm also having this issue, which is a bit frustrating because this happened to me during the beta and now it's happening again.

chevronsam, Nov 25, 2015
  7. Jolteon Ex
    Jolteon Ex Guest
    I also am having this problem, I was playing fine 2 days ago but now it wont stay connected. I'm on the Xbox One

Jolteon Ex, Nov 25, 2015
  8. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

What equipment are you using to connect to the internet (i.e., router, modem, hardwired, wireless, etc...)

{Parity}, Nov 25, 2015
  9. I am having this problem on and off, as well. I had to reboot my modem and router a few times.

I am hard wired to the Internet.

Methadone Man, Nov 26, 2015
  10. I am having the same issue and done all the normal rebooting of console and still not staying connected even though i am and even happing on hard wired as well to my router and now i am lost to what the issue is and wouldn't mind knowing

kanejacob2010, Nov 26, 2015
  11. StormRider99
    StormRider99 Guest
    Same problem for me as well constant connection the disconnection. issue started on the 24th. My next step is moving everything to my external then restoring defaults on this thing.

StormRider99, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: