Connect Xbox One and App - Where can I find the code it's asking for?

Discus and support Connect Xbox One and App - Where can I find the code it's asking for? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; This question appears to have been asked in a similar way many times, and even the XBox Ambassadors don't seem to have the answer. Has anyone found an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by kimbals1969, Oct 6, 2020.

1. kimbals1969
    kimbals1969 Guest

This question appears to have been asked in a similar way many times, and even the XBox Ambassadors don't seem to have the answer. Has anyone found an answer?

I am on WiFi with my devices and XBox, yes, the same 2.4 home WiFi, and I've tried the 5, but neither find my console via any devices or a PC with the app installed, when I use the ip address system, and I cannot find a 'CODE' in any settings on my XBox.

What IS the answer to this very long standing question/technical issue/fault wuth the Microsoft XBox One and it's own App?

Surely, some of the brightest IT brains and software designers and writers must have a solution, for us mere mortal customers.

:)

kimbals1969, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Nitromaz Win User

Project Spark beta!

got my code today for xbox one but can't find the app can someone tell where to find it
  3. Player096789121 Win User

Conection problem

where can i find it ? beacause is for a my son birthday and the account ask me a " conditential code " to connect to the account on my windows 10
  4. PaleBlueDot79 Win User

Pins not syncing between Xbox One and Xbox app on iOS13.3

Thanks for your replay, but sorry, can I ask where in the app i can find this?
  5. Blueshark0722 Win User

Xbox Clips and Screenshots taken on console but wanting to view on computer

This does not answer my question. The XBOX Console Companion app is discontinued/no longer supported. I was asking for where can I find them once the app is no longer available.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Where can I find these codes?

Launch the game, and it might give you the option to download the DLC. If not, then try accessing your download history by going to settings - account - download history. Scroll down until you find the DLC. Select each one and download them.
Thema:

1. Connect Xbox One and App - Where can I find the code it's asking for? - Similar Threads - Connect App Where

2. My PC Xbox app won’t connect to party.

in XboX Insiders
    My PC Xbox app won’t connect to party.: I tried to repair it and it still hasn’t worked. This happened after the most recent update submitted by /u/truckersmc116 [link] [comments]
  3. How do i connect xbox app to console without a monitor?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i connect xbox app to console without a monitor?: Ive been using my memory on how the xbox menu looks to navigate it, but ive been having trouble connecting the app to the console. It's just stuck on the "Turn on your console and sign in with...
  4. Xbox app connecting problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app connecting problem: On the Xbox app, Whenever I invite someone or try and join someones party, it just says "Connecting...". Sometimes I have no problem connecting and other times It's impossible to join a party....
  5. xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc): whenever i try to join a voice chat with my friends it gets stuck on connecting and i cannot join i have tried many fixes but none of them work any suggestions? submitted by /u/Krazykayra...
  6. How do you get the Xbox app on PC to connect to the console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get the Xbox app on PC to connect to the console?: How do you get the Xbox app on PC to connect to the console? This was working last week, now it's gone. The console does not appear not does any option related to it....
  7. Where is the connection tab on the laptop xbox app(latest update)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the connection tab on the laptop xbox app(latest update)?: How do I connect my xbox series s to my windows laptop? I want to use my laptop as a monitor. I searched it up and the results are showing the connection tab on the xbox app but the xbox app has a...
  8. Where do I find the “connect” option on pc Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the “connect” option on pc Xbox app?: my pc’s Xbox app no longer has the “connect”option for me to stream my Xbox screen to my pc. I’ve updated my Xbox and all that but nothing works. I know remote play works but I’d really like to...
  9. where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?: where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app? [img] [img] 94ab10a6-fe03-4c36-974d-9094e25d9772
  10. where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?: ive been struggling with trying to reconnect my own xbox to the app since this “great” new update came out and for the life of me i can’t figure anything out. not only does my xbox not show up,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app asks for cose