"connect to xbox live"

Discus and support "connect to xbox live" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; is anyone else having problems with xbox live today? mine won't connect ev en though all the internet connections are up and running. any ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TriciaWalz, Sep 15, 2018.

1. TriciaWalz
    TriciaWalz Guest

"connect to xbox live"

is anyone else having problems with xbox live today? mine won't connect ev en though all the internet connections are up and running.

any ideas?

:)

TriciaWalz, Sep 15, 2018
  2. LuvOfThaGame
    LuvOfThaGame Guest
    How to connect to Xbox Live in X1

Xbox Live is under DDOS attack at the moment. I'm sure MS will have it solved shortly.

LuvOfThaGame, Sep 15, 2018
  3. pablovi
    pablovi Guest
    How to connect to Xbox Live in X1

There is no button or menu to connect!

The system is not connected, I do a network test and it passes, but still is not connected... I can't do anything with the X1 if it's not connected to live!

Is there a way to manually connect to Xbox live in this console?

pablovi, Sep 15, 2018
  4. "connect to xbox live"

I purchased an Xbox Live gold and it shows purchased and redeemed but not working on Xbox live could this be the reason why as Xbox live sounds like its giving trouble

carolinegrant, Sep 15, 2018
  5. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    Please check this page
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later). See here how to:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

2. Turn off your console and unplug it for 30 seconds. Plug it back in and boot up.

3. Redownload your profile and try again in the game.

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

ChiefJoboo, Sep 15, 2018
  6. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello there are you still having issues connecting to live now?

XBF Brad A, Sep 18, 2018
  7. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    Hi!

If you are still having issues please post your own personal thread so that we can help you out directly.

Thanks and Happy Gaming!

XBF Chris J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

"connect to xbox live"