Connect to the Xbox Network

Discus and support Connect to the Xbox Network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So about two months ago i bought an xbox series X and set it up using a Lan cable. A CAT5e to be exact. I use Vodafone and have speeds of 500+mbs.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Laoshi, Apr 3, 2024.

1. The Laoshi
    The Laoshi Guest

So about two months ago i bought an xbox series X and set it up using a Lan cable. A CAT5e to be exact.

I use Vodafone and have speeds of 500+mbs.

Turned everything on and it wouldnt connect to the xbox network. I restarted a couple times and finally it connected so i could sign in and download games and updates. After doing the update for xbox i was forced to restart and guess what. I got the same issue, Connect to the Xbox Network. Restarted and connected. Did a search as to why this was happening and tbh i dont think anyone knows the answer because cleaning the cables and ports did nothing. My xbox was brand new as were the cables. Anyway i got fed up with having to hope for it to work without constant restarts so i returned my xbox and they exchanged it. Now ive got a second xbox and guess what, it worked fine. Connected every time without issue, until the graphics card inside refused to read the games and i had to return that for an exchange. By now im really not happy. Third xbox means it must be lucky, right? Nope. Connect to xbox network back again. Called my internet provider who reset my network and router for me and it worked a couple times. Then i called Microsoft xbox who called me back saying its the UPnP. I turned it off and saved my settings. It worked once. Im now on my 4th xbox series X and still have the same issue. If i unplug the Lan from one of the 4 ports and plug it into a different port then it works, but why do i have to keep doing this just to connect to the xbox Network?? Network provider say its not a fault with my line and i agree because i still get internet connection. The wifi for other devices works fine but the LAN connected to my xbox refuses to remain connected to the xbox network more than it does.

Anyone else had this issue?

:)

The Laoshi, Apr 3, 2024
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

I have an Xbox 360 that won't connect to my router

3. XBF Aicha T Win User

warzone: checking for updates, A required network service has failed

4. XBF Aicha T Win User

My Minecraft beta won’t update

5. XBF Aicha T Win User

XB1X - 98% packet loss, Can't Connect to Any Multi-player Servers

6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox Network

Thema:

1. Connect to the Xbox Network - Similar Threads - Connect Network

2. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  3. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  4. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  5. Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices: on my xbox series s, every time i connect to my wifi 5Ghz signal it completely shuts off the 5Ghz connection to all my other devices, including my xbox, until i restart my router. none of my other...
  6. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  7. My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out: My xbox is not connecting to the xbox network and keeps signing me out. I start up my xbox, log in to any of my 3 accounts, then it says connect to the xbox network - i do, then it continues to...
  8. How to connect to xbox network without disconnecting at the same time everyday?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect to xbox network without disconnecting at the same time everyday?: My xbox one s disconnects from the xbox network from 8pm-8am everyday.i have tried everything in the xbox network settings and just can not find a way to fix this issue...
  9. My xbox series x doesn't connect to xbox network but is connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x doesn't connect to xbox network but is connected to the internet: So I've tried every single fix out there to try and fix the issue but my console won't connect to the xbox network. I can't sign in as it says I do not have an Internet connect but when I click...
  10. Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...