“Connect to the Xbox network”

Discus and support “Connect to the Xbox network” in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Out of the blue, whenever I turn on my Xbox Series S, it says ‘Connect to Xbox network’. When I go to network settings, it says I’m connected to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gooder player, Mar 2, 2024.

1. “Connect to the Xbox network”

Out of the blue, whenever I turn on my Xbox Series S, it says ‘Connect to Xbox network’. When I go to network settings, it says I’m connected to my router, that my NAT type is open, then underneath ‘The following services are experiencing issues:’ then blank - it doesn’t name the issues. When I test network connection, it says ‘your console is connected to the internet’.

To be able to actually use my Xbox, I’ve been having to reset it and when setting it up again, connect to my mobile hotspot at first, because when I connect to my router, it says there is an issue and it can’t find any updates. When I finish the set up, I can then switch from my hotspot to my router connection. However, when I jump on another night, we’re back to square one and I need to ‘Connect to the Xbox network’ - this isn’t sustainable for me, I can’t reset my Xbox every time I want to play. That’s just absolutely ridiculous.

I’ve also tried a variety of troubleshooting steps, none of which have worked. These include:

-Unplug and also reset my router

-every step in this answer (I’ll not bother retyping): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-never-connects-to-xbox-live-on-start-up/d7fe744e-b656-4718-82de-6370e61b5ea5

Frankly I feel like I’m running out of options. Before I ultimately just sell the Xbox because it isn’t worth the hassle - there’s absolutely no way I’m phoning my network provider to do something to my router - I thought I would ask on here as a last attempt to see if there are any other sensible troubleshooting I’ve not done. If not, it looks like a PS5 is on the cards.

:)

gooder player, Mar 2, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

“Connect to the Xbox network”