Connect the console to his Xbox app on Windows

Discus and support Connect the console to his Xbox app on Windows in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My windows Xbox app doesn't find my Xbox One. I tried to restart it three times, no change, and same for my computer. I tried to restart Internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TaurineCheese89, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Connect the console to his Xbox app on Windows

My windows Xbox app doesn't find my Xbox One. I tried to restart it three times, no change, and same for my computer. I tried to restart Internet connexion too, this is exactly the same.

:)

TaurineCheese89, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Lost Volume and Mic on console after connecting via Win10 App

Hi

I connected to my console via the windows 10 app and now I've lost access to the volume control on my console and can't connect a mic or headset through my controller.

I've disconnected and "forgotten" my console from the xbox app but I can't get my headset or volume control back on the console.

TheOriginalHide, Oct 21, 2018
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    gds1972, Oct 21, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Make sure to turn on your Xbox One and connect it to the same subnet as your Windows 10 PC. If it’s turned on and connected to the same network, you may need to specify the IP address of the Xbox One. You
    can find the Xbox One’s IP address by going to Settings, selecting
    Network > Network settings, and then selecting Advanced settings.

Open the Xbox app on your PC. In the navigation pane, select
    Connection, enter the Xbox One IP address into the Xbox One not listed? Enter your console’s IP address box, and then select
    Connect.

For more help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-NZ/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-xbox-app-game-streaming

M3tal Daz3, Oct 21, 2018
  5. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Xbox Gamer!

In order to get your console connected with your Xbox App again, we suggest you try performing a

Factory Reset
    while keeping your games and apps.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Make sure you have your email and password as you will be asked to sign back into your account afterwards. Let us know if this helps!

XBF Lance J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: