Connect kinect to xbox one s

Discus and support Connect kinect to xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! We have an xbox one s and wants to connect out kinect. As we understand we need an adapter, but they are all out of sale. It looks like they cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ellebacon123, Jan 28, 2018.

1. ellebacon123
    ellebacon123 Guest

Hi!

We have an xbox one s and wants to connect out kinect. As we understand we need an adapter, but they are all out of sale.

It looks like they cant be bought any more. How do we proceed?

Regards // Elliot from Sweden

:)

ellebacon123, Jan 28, 2018
  2. KINECT and X BOX ONE S

How to connect KINECT with XBOX ONE S ? KINECT is compatible with XBOX ONE but not XBOX ONE S ?

Who can help me ?

TweedyBaton1915, Jan 28, 2018
  3. killeralfa18
    killeralfa18 Guest
    xbox One S & xbox Kinect 360

How do I connect my new xbox one s with my xbox 360 kinect

killeralfa18, Jan 28, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Unless Microsoft starts making them again, all you can do is check some local game stores to see if they still have any in stock or check ebay.

Smwutches, Jan 28, 2018
  5. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Stay away from EBay!!!!!! EBay Australia is selling the adapter for AU$500 which is a bad rip off! when Microsoft sold it for an RRP price of NZ$58.

Microsoft did not manufacture enough Kinect adapters!!!!!! They probably only manufactured like 1,000 of them, and then called it quits and stopped manufacturing, and selling both the Kinect and the adapter. Microsoft has killed Kinect! Pretty soon they'll
    release a system update on Xbox One which doesn't support the Kinect, and then you won't be able to use it at all.... judging from the stance they took with this thingy.

I've had Kinect since November 2013. It was great. But I have adapted to how Microsoft is treating Kinect now, as I hardly use it's features now.

smileskybird, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: