conncet xbox one controller via bluethoth

Discus and support conncet xbox one controller via bluethoth in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so I have a xbox controller s with Bluetooth and *windows 7* and a dongle bluethooth usb 4.0 I find the controller and the driver were download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by liorhagey, Sep 15, 2018.

1. liorhagey
    liorhagey Guest

so I have a xbox controller s with Bluetooth and
    *windows 7* and a dongle bluethooth usb 4.0

I find the controller and the driver were download automatic the problem is in some games (Naruto ninja storm 4 ) the controller is not respond although its connected and peer and
    in anther games (tekken 7 marvel vs Capcom )the controller work just fine but the buttons are a little bit misorder and the *rt* and *lt* is not working when I use usb the controllers work just
    fine what can I do ?

:)

liorhagey, Sep 15, 2018
  2. RoccoPesce
    RoccoPesce Guest
    Wifi connection.

I bought a Xbox One S. I was tryng to conncet it to my home wireless network.

How can I type the password to connect to a wifi network? The controller is not a keyboard and has not the keys !

RoccoPesce, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Jakegale223
    Jakegale223 Guest
    Xbox live core services

xbox live core is not conncet.

Jakegale223, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Arminator
    Arminator Guest

As far as I know, only Windows 10 with the 1709 update officially supports the Xbox controller via Bluetooth correctly.

So I'm astonished, that the controller works fine in other games.

So I'd assume it's a game specific issue. Unfortunately, I don't have that game, but is there a setting for the input? Maybe you can map the input differently.

Or maybe Naruto Ninja Storm uses a default control schema for default controllers, that have the buttons ordered differently.

Also as a personal recommendation:

If your PC is compatible with Windows 10, you can still download Windows 10, and activate it with your Windows 7 serial number at no cost. (In some cases, the number might be stored in the PC's BIOS, in which case you don't need a number at all).

Since the support for Windows 7 is ending soon, I'd recommend to make the switch to Windows 10 the sooner the better.

Arminator, Sep 15, 2018
  5. liorhagey
    liorhagey Guest
    Windows 10 is not really a question because i have only 4 gigs of ram and the game work perfect when is on wierd usb but on Bluetooth its dosent response at all while ather game response and even work quit well there is any way to fix it and the xbox wirless
    adeptor can help me with that situation it will work fine or with simaler problome?

liorhagey, Sep 15, 2018
  6. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Can you check in the control panel under Game Controllers if the controller works flawlessly via Bluetooth?

Meaning, that all button indicators light up and the crosses and sliders move, if you move the sticks and triggers?

If that works, then Naruto seems to not use Direct Input properly, and therefore you get erroneous controller inputs.

And yes, the Wireless adapter should alleviate that problem, since you say it works fine with an USB connection.

By the way, we have several PCs at work that have no issue with Windows 10 and 4GB RAM. I'd recommend getting the 32bit Version however in that case. Windows 10 is pretty efficient. Especially, if you also have a third party Virus scanner, you can get rid
    of that, as Windows 10 has its own Virus scanner built in, which eats up less resources than third party virus scanners.

Arminator, Sep 15, 2018
  7. liorhagey
    liorhagey Guest
    its strange couse when I chack the input every thing is working in tekken every thing is working

on usb every thing is working even on Naruto but

when I switch to bluethooth conection its just wont respone and how the wiles adeptor going to succus when the bluethooth fial couse the dongle work on usb also

there is something I can do to configure or fix those problem Couse the computer read the controller and response to him just the game don't (have no problem at all going wired)

liorhagey, Sep 15, 2018
  8. Arminator
    Arminator Guest

Since that happens only in that one game, please contact the Bandai Namco support, since Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 4 is published by them.

As you have said: The controller works in other games, and according to the control panel, everything works as it should.

So I guess it's an issue with the game itself.

Arminator, Sep 15, 2018
  9. liorhagey
    liorhagey Guest
    A wireless adapter of 360 controller will work on the xbox one controller?

And ita not just nurato in all of the game that i try the buttons was be opsitedown and the rt lt dont seems to work altho on the chack pannal evrey thing semms alright and all of the button response to the test

liorhagey, Sep 16, 2018
  10. Arminator,

I can still get win10 for free? Is there a certain download I need and where please? That's great news for my pc's, I still don't like it.

XBOX Games on Windows? I was told it was possible to turn a pc into an xbox1 and have been at it for a few days w/o much luck. I found your post and was releived but bummed out too. Then I found this article: How to Check if a Game Will Work on Your Windows 10 Device
    . It's a checklist for game playabilities and links to several other microsoft sites that give me the same impression. Would you please take a look? I'm not sure if I'm lacking sleep(4 Gkids staying over tired) or I'm on to something. THANKS!

I haven't a clue why my first few lines are a link, I apologize for that.

Thanks all, JD

JD aka ANALOG GUY:(, Sep 16, 2018
  11. I really advice you to upgrade to w10, it's simply the OS to have when you own an XOne console.

GreyStormGaming, Sep 16, 2018
  12. I plan to ASAP. I had no clue you could still get it for free with my win7 liscence. I hope it works! I wished I knew what DL site he used or recomended!

JD aka ANALOG GUY:(, Sep 17, 2018
  13. Arminator
    Arminator Guest

You can (and should) download Windows 10 through the Media Creation tool from the original Microsoft Website here: Windows 10 herunterladen

Do NOT use any other download sites!

Arminator, Sep 17, 2018
  14. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    You can NOT turn your PC into an Xbox One and play "all" Xbox One games on it.

However, there is the "Play Anywhere" Program, where a growing number of games is being released on Xbox One AS WELL AS Windows 10 PCs.

And the nice thing is, if you own the digital download version (the disc version will NOT work) of a Play Anywhere game, you also own that same game on the PC automatically (and vice versa).

So for example, if you buy Gears of War 4 digitally on the Xbox One, you also own it on the PC, if you sign in with the same Microsoft Account that you use on the Xbox.

Or if you buy Sea of Thieves for the PC, you also get to play it on the Xbox One.

Additionally, your Savegames are synced between Xbox and PC, so when you finish Act 1 of Gears of War 4 on the Xbox, you can go to your PC, and continue playing there starting Act 2.

For
    more information on the Play Anywhere program, and which games work on the Xbox One as well as the PC, click this link

Be aware, that you do still need powerful gaming hardware for most Play Anywhere games on the PC. So check the system requirements for the game on the Windows Marketplace in the Windows 10 Store app.

However, if you own a Xbox One and Windows 10 PC, you can "stream" the Xbox One gameplay to the Windows 10 PC's Xbox app. Your PC then simply acts as an extension cord for your controller and a display cable.

So you can use your PC to see and control ALL Xbox One games running on your Xbox One somewhere in the house.

For example, if you want to play FIFA or Tomb Raider, and your kids want to watch TV to which the console is connected to, blocking you from playing on the TV, you simply go to your Windows 10 PC, and stream the display from the Xbox to your PC.

But it will NOT work, if your kids are playing "Lego Star Wars" on the console, and you want to play FIFA on the console at the same time.

The streaming is only a "remote desktop" session to show the content currently running on the Xbox on your PC.

Since the 3D graphics calculations are done on the Xbox One, and only a video stream is streamed to your PC, you can even play the most graphically intense Xbox One games on a comparably "weak" PC, as long as it's powerful enough to decode a compressed video
    stream in hardware (which most modern video chips can do, even on-board or processor integrated graphics chips).

Arminator, Sep 17, 2018
  15. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

Arminator hit the nail on the head with a few of the posts here. Here's some information that may be helpful to clarify a few things.

• Definitely do not download software (especially Operating systems) from sources you do not trust.
    • The free upgrade to Windows 10 ended in all capacities in 2017. Technically, there's currently no legal way to upgrade w/o purchase
    • You can very easily run windows 10 w/ 4 GB of RAM.
    • You cannot play Xbox games (disc) on Windows. However, some games are Xbox for Windows or Play anywhere titles that you can play on a windows computer.
    • The Xbox 360 adapter does not work with an Xbox One Controller
    • Xbox One controllers are only supported on Windows 10 (anniversary & above) when connected via Bluetooth

Tormaz, Sep 17, 2018
Thema: