Confused about how to renew my Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Confused about how to renew my Xbox Live Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOX LIVE GOLD confusion, seeking help. I currently have the XBox One Origional that is functioning wonderful and my Xbox Live Gold is paid up until... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by firemcd, Sep 14, 2020.

1. firemcd
    firemcd Guest

XBOX LIVE GOLD confusion, seeking help.
    I currently have the XBox One Origional that is functioning wonderful and my Xbox Live Gold is paid up until October 22nd 2020. I am confused as to what I SHOULD do now that they have gotten rid of 12 month subscriptions. I do not dislike Game Pass Ultimate
    (clueless as to exactly what it does and does not offer), I would just rarely use the included games. Should I just buy a year of GamePass ultimate, as it includes Gold status, and can I buy a year of it NOW, or do I have to wait until my last day of paid
    service on October 22nd, or wait for it to expire on October 23rd? Also, EA game pass is a yawner for me as I a pretty much buy the Call of Duty or Battlefield release I want and play it forever. Not a big sports egame player. Thanks in advance for any enlightened
    advice Confused about how to renew my Xbox Live Gold :)

Xbox Rules!

:)

firemcd, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Also, if you don't want Game Pass, you can still buy 12 month prepaid cards at a retailer and add that to your account.
  3. dempup Win User

Hi firemcd.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. If you have any Gold left on your account, at the time of switching to Game Pass Ultimate, you remaining Gold will be converted at added to that. So i would recommend switching before your Gold subscription has to
    be renewed.
  4. CoatedChip34028 Win User

How to Cancel automatic payment for xbox live membership renewal.

I would like to cancel my auto renewal of our xbox live gold account. I´ve read all about how to do it but since I live in Sweden the site is in swedish. Under "my account" ; "subscriptions" ; "xbox live gold membership" it just says that the link is not
    supported in my language!!! How do I do? Can I call someone / change language of the site or what?
  5. QuiCkz AleX Win User

Fifa 11 live... non si possiedino i permessi necessari per accedere

6. Trav Pope Win User

Zune music pass

Thema:

1. Confused about how to renew my Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Confused renew Live

2. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  3. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  4. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  5. I have a confusing issue with my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a confusing issue with my headset: For some reason, my headset will not work with my Xbox. It is a headset that was made for Xbox and I have previously bought the same pair with no issues. Until recently, I've had to restart my...
  6. Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace: Since the Xbox 360 store is shutting down very soon, I decided a game I wanted to purchase was Guilty gear 2: Overture. (keep in mind that i live in Canada)...
  7. External hard drive is confusing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive is confusing.: So this is my first post on here and frankly I'm confused. My external hard drive isn't that old but from the very beginning of owning it, it's been weird with actually connecting to my Xbox...
  8. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  9. I'm very confused with my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm very confused with my Minecraft account.: So back when we had to migrate our accounts I did it successfully however I now have lost my old cape and account but have access to a different account which had no skin originally. I haven't...
  10. Confusing game labels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Confusing game labels: Why would a game be labelled on the box as Xbox series x and Xbox one but then only be compatible with series x? I bought this for my younger brother some of his other games say the same thing on...