Conan Exiles "Checking Permissions" Pop-up Endless on Black Screen

Discus and support Conan Exiles "Checking Permissions" Pop-up Endless on Black Screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So I've installed Conan Exiles via the Xbox app on PC, looking to play online. When I attempt to click Play Online, it brings the "Checking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RΛGE, Jul 12, 2023.

1. RΛGE
    RΛGE Guest

Hello,

So I've installed Conan Exiles via the Xbox app on PC, looking to play online. When I attempt to click Play Online, it brings the "Checking Permissions" popup and the Xbox acceptance screen, but infinitely stays on a black screen. No input is taken when I hit enter or click anywhere in the box, and just continuously sticks on the black screen. I've already tried reinstallation of the Xbox app and game services, as well as reinstalling Conan Exiles and verifying the game integrity but nothing happens.

Conan Exiles "Checking Permissions" Pop-up Endless on Black Screen [​IMG]

UPDATE

I managed to get the pop-up to show something now, but regardless of my settings in my "Privacy & online safety" settings, it keeps giving this same pop-up.

Conan Exiles "Checking Permissions" Pop-up Endless on Black Screen [​IMG]

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

:)

RΛGE, Jul 12, 2023
  2. RΛGE Win User

It as a matter of fact, is not resolved. I am just done trying to get this issue fixed with Conan Exiles because it seems that the developers and support is super lacking for it regardless.

But yeah, no this issue can be closed, it's just not resolved.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play Conan Exiles in your PC and is unable to because of the error message about your account permission. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Based on this page - Buy Conan Exiles | Xbox, you must be 17 above before playing this game. No need to provide your age in here. Please check your Xbox account profile for any multiplayer privacy settings that should be enable like the samples below: Please use this link: Xbox Account | Settings

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Should you be part of Microsoft Family and your parent/guardian/the organizer have filtered you to play these kind of games. Restriction and access to it, will be enable and you may not be able to play the game if this filter is not lifted.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Slee Michael Win User

How can you consider this matter resolved when you didnt help
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Finished a Trial, can't play the game.

Thema:

1. Conan Exiles "Checking Permissions" Pop-up Endless on Black Screen - Similar Threads - Conan Exiles Checking

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles: Please help me. SO I have downloaded Conan Exile from Game Pass went to go play it for the first time gave me the option to install battleye. but for some dumb reason i declined to install it. at...
  4. Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...: Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a way to bring up Admin commands? Or i guess type commands? Im trying to use the keyboard on my laptop for...
  5. The time Microsoft is taking to sort out conan exiles beggars belief.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The time Microsoft is taking to sort out conan exiles beggars belief.: How much more time does Microsoft need to sort out conan exiles on series x being g missing from customers libraries I mean they have ready went beyond any reasonable time they might have needed...
  6. Why can’t I install Conan exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install Conan exiles: I’m trying to install Conan exiles on gamepass and it says it’s installable but when I try to install it it says it’s not sold separately and only lets me download the nudity dlc but it shows on...
  7. Can't install Conan Exiles on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Conan Exiles on Xbox Series S: I have ultimate game pass and have been playing Conan Exiles for over a year. I decided to buy the complete dlc package and installed them. they didn't show up in game so I removed the game from...
  8. Conan exiles and 2 dlcs castlevania lords shadow 2 , relics and dark atuend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan exiles and 2 dlcs castlevania lords shadow 2 , relics and dark atuend: They have disappeared from the library. They have to put an option to restore licenses like Sony, because we depend on the store's game store server that fails a lot to recognize dlcs and games...
  9. Conan exiles isn't in library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan exiles isn't in library: Conan exiles isn't in library. Microsoft store update game . f62b2135-98ed-4e9d-b2f9-98e027620b1b
  10. Conan Exiles missing from Owned games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles missing from Owned games list: as the title says it's not in my game list i apparently still own the siptah DLC and cosmetic packs but the main game is gone and checking the store only gives me an option to buy it again...