Conan exiles and 2 dlcs castlevania lords shadow 2 , relics and dark atuend

Discus and support Conan exiles and 2 dlcs castlevania lords shadow 2 , relics and dark atuend in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; They have disappeared from the library. They have to put an option to restore licenses like Sony, because we depend on the store's game store server... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JODOVALO, May 22, 2023.

1. JODOVALO
    JODOVALO Guest

They have disappeared from the library. They have to put an option to restore licenses like Sony, because we depend on the store's game store server that fails a lot to recognize dlcs and games you already have. I have 935 games , icant to have 934 o 933 sometimes and looking for what games disapppeared.

:)

JODOVALO, May 22, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

In order to fix this, you will need to perform a series of troubleshooting steps. Please remove your Microsoft account from your console > restart your console > re-add your Microsoft account > then check to see if it works here's how to remove your account:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

2.Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

> Then restart your console and proceed with re-adding your account. You've got nothing to worry as this will not delete your saved data progress.

Once you're done, check if the missing DLCs show up in-game.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know which platform device are you using to play your DLCs, is it on Windows PC or Xbox console?
  4. JaysonX11 Win User

Message "Can't Download ..."

Having the same issue with castlevania lords of shadow 2 dlc
  5. CJ N7 Win User

What new release r u eagerly waiting 4?

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 and Dark Souls 2 for this gen.

Looking ahead to next gen, Elder Scrolls Online and Thief.
  6. FlintyGull79 Win User

What other game??

Need Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 on the Xbox One console also!
Thema:

1. Conan exiles and 2 dlcs castlevania lords shadow 2 , relics and dark atuend - Similar Threads - Conan exiles dlcs

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles: Please help me. SO I have downloaded Conan Exile from Game Pass went to go play it for the first time gave me the option to install battleye. but for some dumb reason i declined to install it. at...
  4. Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...: Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a way to bring up Admin commands? Or i guess type commands? Im trying to use the keyboard on my laptop for...
  5. The time Microsoft is taking to sort out conan exiles beggars belief.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The time Microsoft is taking to sort out conan exiles beggars belief.: How much more time does Microsoft need to sort out conan exiles on series x being g missing from customers libraries I mean they have ready went beyond any reasonable time they might have needed...
  6. Why can’t I install Conan exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install Conan exiles: I’m trying to install Conan exiles on gamepass and it says it’s installable but when I try to install it it says it’s not sold separately and only lets me download the nudity dlc but it shows on...
  7. Conan Exiles "Checking Permissions" Pop-up Endless on Black Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles "Checking Permissions" Pop-up Endless on Black Screen: Hello, So I've installed Conan Exiles via the Xbox app on PC, looking to play online. When I attempt to click Play Online, it brings the "Checking Permissions" popup and the Xbox acceptance...
  8. Can't install Conan Exiles on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Conan Exiles on Xbox Series S: I have ultimate game pass and have been playing Conan Exiles for over a year. I decided to buy the complete dlc package and installed them. they didn't show up in game so I removed the game from...
  9. Conan exiles isn't in library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan exiles isn't in library: Conan exiles isn't in library. Microsoft store update game . f62b2135-98ed-4e9d-b2f9-98e027620b1b
  10. Conan Exiles missing from Owned games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles missing from Owned games list: as the title says it's not in my game list i apparently still own the siptah DLC and cosmetic packs but the main game is gone and checking the store only gives me an option to buy it again...