Conan Exile Fail to log in to Funcom Live Services

Discus and support Conan Exile Fail to log in to Funcom Live Services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello xbox game guys. first I would like to congratulate you for the great service and for the partnership with great studios in keeping the service... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Felipecss, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Felipecss
    Felipecss Guest

Hello xbox game guys. first I would like to congratulate you for the great service and for the partnership with great studios in keeping the service always impeccable. I don't know if you are aware, but unfortunately PC users are having a problem with a newly released game, Conan Exile. Since its launch the community has been informing the devs about an issue not connecting to their service, and since then we have not had any plausible answers or what seems to be interested in solving the issue (thread https://forums.funcom.com/t/pc-gamepass-fail-to-log-in-to-funcom-live-services-feedback-thread/169526/76…)

Conan Exile Fail to log in to Funcom Live Services [​IMG]

It is incredibly frustrating to download that large of a file just to have it not work. I think that the game should be removed from Gamepass until this issue is resolved

This discussion is also a complaint because it already has these problems in time and the company apparently has no answers or delays.

:)

Felipecss, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Conan Exiles. Can't load save.

Hello Brent Little,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to load the saved data of your game and is unable to because of the error about it. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. Is this the only game you are having this issue with?
    2. May we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information.
    3. Are you playing the game with mods?
    We found reference that you might like to check:

I can't load my save game in single player - Conan Exiles / PC Discussion - Funcom Forums

Latest Conan Exiles topics - Funcom Forums

Conan Exiles Resources and Frequently Asked Questions - Conan Exiles - Funcom Forums

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Brent Little Win User

Conan Exiles. Can't load save.

Hello ,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to load the saved data of your game and is unable to because of the error about it. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. Is this the only game you are having this issue with?
    2. May we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information.
    3. Are you playing the game with mods?
    We found reference that you might like to check:

I can't load my save game in single player - Conan Exiles / PC Discussion - Funcom Forums

Latest Conan Exiles topics - Funcom Forums

Conan Exiles Resources and Frequently Asked Questions - Conan Exiles - Funcom Forums

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Kathy A.

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
    Yes, only game with this problem

No mods.

I captured a 2.85 MB video of the problem but no way to load it. Insert Image would not load.

Is there a way to send the video? It shows exactly what's failing.
  4. HumanoidThrills Win User

Conan Exiles

It is not Microsoft that is doing it. It is http://www.esrb.org/ . The game was submitted for review.
    You don't seem to understand. ESRB is a ratings board, all they do is determine who the product is appropriate for. Microsoft will not market a game the ESRB considers AO. This is the case with Conan Exiles, which is why Funcom is
    required to censor the game in the US. **** MS and the ESRB for this decision.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Finished a Trial, can't play the game.

6. Xule69 Win User

Lost gear and supplies

Isle of siptah The new dlc for Conan exiles
Thema:

1. Conan Exile Fail to log in to Funcom Live Services - Similar Threads - Conan Exile Fail

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles: Please help me. SO I have downloaded Conan Exile from Game Pass went to go play it for the first time gave me the option to install battleye. but for some dumb reason i declined to install it. at...
  4. Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...: Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a way to bring up Admin commands? Or i guess type commands? Im trying to use the keyboard on my laptop for...
  5. The time Microsoft is taking to sort out conan exiles beggars belief.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The time Microsoft is taking to sort out conan exiles beggars belief.: How much more time does Microsoft need to sort out conan exiles on series x being g missing from customers libraries I mean they have ready went beyond any reasonable time they might have needed...
  6. Why can’t I install Conan exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install Conan exiles: I’m trying to install Conan exiles on gamepass and it says it’s installable but when I try to install it it says it’s not sold separately and only lets me download the nudity dlc but it shows on...
  7. Conan Exiles "Checking Permissions" Pop-up Endless on Black Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles "Checking Permissions" Pop-up Endless on Black Screen: Hello, So I've installed Conan Exiles via the Xbox app on PC, looking to play online. When I attempt to click Play Online, it brings the "Checking Permissions" popup and the Xbox acceptance...
  8. Can't install Conan Exiles on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Conan Exiles on Xbox Series S: I have ultimate game pass and have been playing Conan Exiles for over a year. I decided to buy the complete dlc package and installed them. they didn't show up in game so I removed the game from...
  9. Conan exiles and 2 dlcs castlevania lords shadow 2 , relics and dark atuend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan exiles and 2 dlcs castlevania lords shadow 2 , relics and dark atuend: They have disappeared from the library. They have to put an option to restore licenses like Sony, because we depend on the store's game store server that fails a lot to recognize dlcs and games...
  10. Conan exiles isn't in library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan exiles isn't in library: Conan exiles isn't in library. Microsoft store update game . f62b2135-98ed-4e9d-b2f9-98e027620b1b