Computer Spec for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Discus and support Computer Spec for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Can you tellme if the following Computer Spec is suitable for Microsoft Flight Simulator? If not what would you suggest I upgrade. Many thank... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Surfacefire5, Mar 19, 2022.

1. Surfacefire5
    Surfacefire5 Guest

Hello,

Can you tellme if the following Computer Spec is suitable for Microsoft Flight Simulator? If not what would you suggest I upgrade.

Many thank in advance for your assistance from a Novice

Processor AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4.00 GHz

Installed RAM 16.0 GB

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Graphics: NIVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

:)

Surfacefire5, Mar 19, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Thats because flight simulator 2020 isnt available for xbox yet

What is your system specs
  3. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

4. Obsessive Power Win User

There's not much of an upgrade path for the old FX-8350 as it's an old AMD CPU from 2012. It does however outperform the Intel i5-4460, the CPU listed on the game's minimum requirements (but not by much).

The biggest problem you have is your GPU. The GTX 1060 is a still a popular PC GPU, albeit somewhat weak by modern standards. If you had the 6GB version you'd probably be able to run the game with low to mid settings, but your GPU is the 3GB model which probably won't cut it as the game asks for a minimum of an GTX 770, which is a 4GB VRAM card.

You'd need a better graphics card. Something like a GTX 1660 or an AMD RX590. Even then you're still going to playing at low to mid graphics, 30fps at 900P or (at a push) 1080P.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I got you the minimum requirements as well as recommended to run Microsoft Flight Simulator: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...

I would recommend upgrading CPU, your GPU is okay but please expect a minimum performance.
  6. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

Thema:

1. Computer Spec for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - Computer Spec Microsoft

2. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  3. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  4. Games crashing on new computer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games crashing on new computer.: 2 weeks ago I decided to buy the parts for a pc of my own with components that I chose for myself, Motherboard: Asus prime b650-plus, Processor: Ryzen 5 7600, corsair vengeance 32gb ram, GYGABYTE...
  5. Help. Computer not working booting or anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. Computer not working booting or anything: My son’s computer stopped working. Not exactly sure what he did. I originally got the BSOD. I was advised to remove the CMOS battery to reset everything but now i go straight through to the viglen...
  6. Computer trying to turning on but not displaying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Computer trying to turning on but not displaying: My computer turns on but doesn't display anything, and it keeps on trying to turn on but fails and retrys. Disconnecting and putting back the cmos battery worked for a while but now it doesn't...
  7. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  8. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  9. Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB: The yellow bar lights up and sometimes it resets my audio devices, but it isn't recognized by games unless I have it connected by bluetooth, which I typically keep off. The controller did work via...
  10. I don't have bluetooth on my computer!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't have bluetooth on my computer!: I recently got a new computer/tower pc and it doesn't have any bluetooth options. So all my 400 dollars wireless gear from my last pc is now useless. Otherwise, I have to get this wireless...