Compromised Minecraft Account

Discus and support Compromised Minecraft Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been hacked someone has changed both my Username and My Skin on my Java and Bedrock Editon. I have migrated to a Microsoft account. Even... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShadowStrider02, Aug 24, 2023.

1. Compromised Minecraft Account

My account has been hacked someone has changed both my Username and My Skin on my Java and Bedrock Editon. I have migrated to a Microsoft account. Even after changing passwords the unknown user is still in my account. I'm looking to see that the unknown user is removed from my account. This unknown person is actively in my account and after changing my skin yesterday it got changed back the next day.

I've told this to Mojang support, and I was told to contact Microsoft support. When my account got compromised in my security activity someone or some app by the name LabyMod gained permissions I did not authorize.
    The message follows

[table][tr][td]Microsoft account[/td][/tr][tr][td]New app(s) have access to your data[/td][/tr][tr][td]LabyMod connected to the Microsoft account ****gmail.com[/td][/tr][tr][td]If you didn't grant this access, please remove the app(s) from your account.[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Manage your Apps[/td][/tr][/table]
    I took it off yesterday and it came back the very next day.

[/td][/tr][/table]

:)

ShadowStrider02, Aug 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Compromised Minecraft Account