Compre 13500 pavos de fortnite, se me desconto la plata de mi cuenta y no recibí lo comprado

Discus and support Compre 13500 pavos de fortnite, se me desconto la plata de mi cuenta y no recibí lo comprado in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; El día 25/10 realicé una compra de 13500 V-Bucks dentro del juego Fortnite con mi tarjeta Mercado Pago Mastercard, y al entrar al juego no se me habían... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicoBara, Nov 7, 2018.

1. NicoBara
    NicoBara Guest

Compre 13500 pavos de fortnite, se me desconto la plata de mi cuenta y no recibí lo comprado

El día 25/10 realicé una compra de 13500 V-Bucks dentro del juego Fortnite con mi tarjeta Mercado Pago Mastercard, y al entrar al juego no se me habían acreditado los V-Bucks aunque se me descontó la plata de la cuenta de Mercado Pago. Alguien tiene alguna
    solución?

[Title Translation-Buy 13500 bucks of fortnite, I deduct the money from my account and I did not receive the purchased]

[Translation-

On 25/10 I made a purchase of 13500 V-Bucks in the Fortnite game with my Mercado Pago MasterCard card, and when I entered the game I had not been credited with the V-Bucks even though the money was deducted from the Mercado Pago account.
    . Does anyone have some solution?]

:)

NicoBara, Nov 7, 2018
  2. kill2ombies
    kill2ombies Guest
    Map Packs I Purchased Disappeared

Intente descargar la versión digital de mk9 y al momento me salio erro y decía que no se podía hacer la compra y no se finalizo al momento de checa mi cuenta de xbox live me di cuenta de que solo tenia 54.40 y me fui a descargas y no aparecía mk9 y al checa
    el juego no aparecía que lo compre ¿ que hago ?

kill2ombies, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Mi gametarg fue suspendido

mi gametarg marcoxr a sido suspendido por supuesto robo a markeplace. yo no he robado nada ..es mas yo lo he comprado todo con mi tarjeta registrada en mi cuenta.. ya no se que hacer he llamado a xbox support chile pero me dicen que ellos no manejan esa
    informacion...es injusto que me cierren mi gametarg si yo lo he comprado todo y no pienso gastar mas plata de nuevo

MarcoxPrO CHILE, Nov 7, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hi Nico,

Thank you for posting on the forums today! I'd be happy to provide some information.

First, I would suggest to double check your
    Microsoft account's order history
    to make sure the charge was processed on Microsoft's servers.

Once you confirm the purchase was completed on your order history for the Microsoft account, then I would suggest to perform a complete

power cycle

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 5 minutes.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

If you still don't see the V-bucks in your game wallet, then you would need to contact

Epic Games support
    as the developers are responsible for putting that money into your in-game wallet once they confirm your account is entitled to those V-bucks. If you go to that link I referenced, there will be a purple box that says "Contact Us" and
    you will be able to submit a support ticket with them.

I hope you're able to get your V-bucks!

XBF Diego M, Nov 7, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: