Compra en tienda de Microsoft (Mod Translation: Buy from Microsoft Store)

Discus and support Compra en tienda de Microsoft (Mod Translation: Buy from Microsoft Store) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hola, hice una compra de pavos para xbox, que pensaba que podria utilizarlos para pc, y no ha llegado nada a mi cuenta de epicgames. Es posible y... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by francoscioli1, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Compra en tienda de Microsoft (Mod Translation: Buy from Microsoft Store)

Hola, hice una compra de pavos para xbox, que pensaba que podria utilizarlos para pc, y no ha llegado nada a mi cuenta de epicgames. Es posible y viable su utilidad? Es posible pasar los pavos de xbox a pc?Muchas
    gracias,

Franco

(Mod Translation)

Hello, I made a purchase of V-bucks for xbox, I thought I could use them for pc, and nothing has come to my epicgames account. Is its usefulness and feasibility? Is it possible to pass the V-bucks from xbox to pc? Muchas gracias, Frank

:)

francoscioli1, Oct 12, 2018
  2. GatoPICUDO
    GatoPICUDO Guest
    No puedo comprar Microsoft Points con Tarjeta de credito [mod translation: Can't I buy Microsoft Points with credit card]

Ve y compra los puntos en la tienda.

[mod translation: Go and buy items in the store.]

GatoPICUDO, Oct 12, 2018
  3. ED kRevali
    ED kRevali Guest
    Problemas con el complemento Pase de coches y con el modo multijugador xbox live (Problems with the car pass complement and the Xbox Live multiplayer mode)

Si buscais el complemento en la tienda de Microsoft os aparece como adquirido?

[Translation - If you look for the add in the store of Microsoft you appear as purchased?]

ED kRevali, Oct 12, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello Franco

What do you mean turkeys? Can you give us more information regarding this issue to determine how to best assist you. Are you talking about Fortnite?

Please let us know with a reply

XBF George L, Oct 13, 2018
  5. It was the mod translator. Turkeys=V-Bucks

francoscioli1, Oct 13, 2018
  6. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    OH! Thank you for the clarification. From my understanding here is no way that you can transfer the V-bucks from one platform to another. However if you purchase the content or skins that you're trying to get from an Xbox One they will show up on all other
    platforms through your Epic Games account.

The only people that could possibly provide you with any more options would be

Fortnite Support Center
    you can search there or right next to the search box the have a "Contact Us" option where you can reach out for answers.

Hope this helps

XBF George L, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: