Completion no showing up on spartan ops for MCC

Discus and support Completion no showing up on spartan ops for MCC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played some of the spartan ops missions a while ago on legendary on MCC. I am now trying to complete the rest so I can get the achievement but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scott rob, Dec 16, 2023.

1. scott rob
    scott rob Guest

I played some of the spartan ops missions a while ago on legendary on MCC. I am now trying to complete the rest so I can get the achievement but the game shows no completion stat's for any of the missions.

:)

scott rob, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello scott,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're experiencing issues with the completion stats or achievements for Spartan Ops on Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Here are some steps you can try for this issue:

1. Make sure that you are connected to Xbox Live and that your game is up to date with the latest patches and updates.

2. Try clearing your Xbox One's cache by holding down the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off, then unplugging the power cord for 30 seconds before plugging it back in and turning the console back on.

3. Please wait for at least 72 hours for the achievement to show.

In any case the completion stats you are waiting is a challenge not an achievement. This stat may show or apply when specific amount of time is achieved. Then, please refer to the description of the achievement and make sure that it was fully complete within timeframe. You may need to reach out to the game support if this is still an issue,

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Auswulf Win User

Another Halo: ODST for Xbox One?

All the episodes of spartan ops are available to play on MCC..
  5. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Halo 4's Spartan OPS

halo,
    Spartan ops is not included in the MCC because of its low fan revival
  6. Putnum-6DC1125A-5A62 Win User

Australian Gamers - Share Your Xbox One GT and Make New Friends!

Hey guys, 29 here, from VIC. I just got MCC so hit me up if you want to play some games. I love spartan ops!
Thema:

1. Completion no showing up on spartan ops for MCC - Similar Threads - Completion showing spartan

2. Reward mission not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Reward mission not completing: The last 2 days the "play a game console" mission won't complete so the weekly console mission also won't complete leaving me missing out on reward points. 7dfd1d6e-7258-4e0d-8139-40609ce09baf
  3. When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart: When I do a offline update my xbox shuts off midway through the verfying process and doesn't restart to continue. 4f3b165f-a760-483d-9702-9b93a1fb61d0
  4. Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices: on my xbox series s, every time i connect to my wifi 5Ghz signal it completely shuts off the 5Ghz connection to all my other devices, including my xbox, until i restart my router. none of my other...
  5. My xbox wont hook to the internet completly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont hook to the internet completly: My xbox is connected to the internet when you open the home menu, but the home screen shows it disconnected, its also not allowing me to play gamepass games because im “not connected to the...
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  8. Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX: Yesterday I visited a Page Change Brightness on PS4 , Now I am Finding a Source like this Xbox so that i can read all troubleshooting realted to XBOX at one place . Can any one guide me plz....
  9. MSFS2020 not showing in Store Library. even though it shows as completed in Order History

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS2020 not showing in Store Library. even though it shows as completed in Order History: MSFS2020 premium deluxe is showing in my order history as complete. I've been using it for 2 years. I have upgraded to windows 11 (fresh install) BUT now MSFS2020 is not showing in my library so I...
  10. if you open a profile with high gamerscore it won't show the completion on Xbox and Mobile App.

in XboX Insiders
    if you open a profile with high gamerscore it won't show the completion on Xbox and Mobile App.: if you open a profile with high gamerscore like Stallion83 or other profiles it won't show the completion for example every game shows 0/1000, but when you click on the games profile it shows...