Completely locked out of my account. Where do I go from here?

Discus and support Completely locked out of my account. Where do I go from here? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello to anyone who has clicked on this! For nearly the past month, I have been locked out of my outlook/xbox/microsoft account. I used a vpn, which... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Svyx, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Svyx
    Svyx Guest

Hello to anyone who has clicked on this! For nearly the past month, I have been locked out of my outlook/xbox/microsoft account. I used a vpn, which triggered microsoft to log me out on all devices, with the only way in being to use a phone number that I no longer have. I tried contacting support, but after a couple of days of waiting to hear back from them, they just told me to fill out a recovery form (which I had previously told them I already had, and it didnt work), or to just make an entirely new account. This microsoft account has had hundreds of dollars spend on it for games as well as thousands of hours in said games, so im not just going to give up on it. Is there any way of potentially regaining access to it?

:)

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: