Complete crap!

Discus and support Complete crap! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @wild many of us remember exactly what you have said in the past, and I recall how disruptive you are with your anti Xbox/Microsoft views how many bans... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MuRdOcK MuRdErZ, Mar 24, 2014.

  1. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest

    Complete crap!


    @wild many of us remember exactly what you have said in the past, and I recall how disruptive you are with your anti Xbox/Microsoft views how many bans have you had, and comments removed?
     
    f00xm4n, Mar 24, 2014
    #31
  2. @f00xm4n no bans sir! disruptive for having a different view is that what you talking about ?

    Did i shatter your perfect XBOne bubble type world in which you live in ? because if i did god help you when Quantic Dream and Naughty Dogg show what they been up to at E3.

    I'm not going to apologize buddy, but you do need a good shake and one last thing get your out that cloud it's not good for the brain cells dude!
     
    WildChameleon, Mar 24, 2014
    #32
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Oh don't worrie wild u r walking ona thing line now back when you was being what u was like last year tere wasnt any mods doing there jobs on here but now there is and i do love that ban button
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Mar 24, 2014
    #33
  4. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest

    Complete crap!

    When are those new games coming out? Before or after drive club? Been almost a year for that exclusive lol would not hold any weight in games Sony shows at E3 all the previous games have been massively downgraded or cancelled.
     
    f00xm4n, Mar 24, 2014
    #34
  5. @ Ghostz I'm walking a thing line or should that be thin ? last year ?

    Suppose if you was a mod in here Ghostz you ban every thread that came from gamers not happy with their purchases ?

    Hmmmmmm control freak are the words that come to mind.........

    As i see it MS are playing catch up!
     
    WildChameleon, Mar 24, 2014
    #35
  6. But i do remember you getting a ban on here Ghostz and not that long ago either..........
     
    WildChameleon, Mar 24, 2014
    #36
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    i did get a ban yes wild because some sony pony d=decided to take the *** out of my kids so i reported them yet a mod removed the comments and i got banned. and yeah F00x half the games sony showed either got cancelled or still aint out bit like there feature
    where u can get friends to help u or watch u as u play lol yh so much for that
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Mar 24, 2014
    #37
  8. Complete crap!

    @ fOOxm4n link please about games canceled or downgraded!

    Or

    Maybe a admin should lock this thread to stop the XBOne fanboys turning it into a flame war!
     
    WildChameleon, Mar 24, 2014
    #38
  9. Ghostz, you have kids? No offense, but from how you express yourself, I thought you were like 13 or something. : / Then again, I know some pretty logical 13 year olds, so idk. Just surprising. Maybe 11 years old?
     
    BizarroMantis, Mar 24, 2014
    #39
  10. WOW!!! I just got a free Xbox live codes at http://***/
     
    I EcL x phantom, Mar 24, 2014
    #40
  11. KLRSKIR
    KLRSKIR Guest
    And with that, a lock is probably the best decision here.
     
    KLRSKIR, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. I EcL x phantom Win User

    Complete crap!

    WOW!!! I just got a free Xbox live codes at http://***/
  13. WildChameleon Win User

    Complete crap!

    But i do remember you getting a ban on here Ghostz and not that long ago either..........
  14. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Complete crap!

    and u dont even own a xbox one wild so why r u even commenting on something u do not own
  15. JUICE 5150 Win User

    Complete crap!

    Both of my accounts were set to expire in February and I totally forgot that the credit card I have set up for auto renewal had been cancelled (thanks Target). I'm still gaming on both accounts. I believe that MS will let you stretch your live subscription
    for a bit or so, in this instance, I can affirm that there is no money grab here.
  16. Hellfire IRL Win User

    Complete crap!

    Yup, now every year after you pay they turn auto-renew back on so next year you get caught - speaking from experience.
Thema:

Complete crap!

Loading...
  1. Complete crap! - Similar Threads - Complete crap

  2. Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion: The Problem: Right now, completing 100% of achievements in an Xbox game just adds to a flat, total Gamerscore number. Because of this, PlayStation dominates the game completion and "Trophy...
  3. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  4. 100% completion highlight doesn't stand out enough

    in XboX Insiders
    100% completion highlight doesn't stand out enough: I'm in Alpha. The shading is barely noticeable to me. It should be a lot brighter, like the guide is. The glowing 100% is good but how about adding something more? How about a green emerald next...
  5. 100% Completed Game Highlight in Achievements unnoticeable - Feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    100% Completed Game Highlight in Achievements unnoticeable - Feedback: I have early feedback for the achievement update. I cannot attach an image for reference. But the highlight of the 100% completed games is very hard to see on lighter shades of custom colors. I...
  6. Is there a complete List of features?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is there a complete List of features?: Anyone know of where I can find current features that are being previewed? Looking for corded headset support on cloud via controller submitted by /u/Connect_Bill2729 [link] [comments]
  7. Introduce new Xbox profile badges that players can earn by completing tasks

    in XboX Insiders
    Introduce new Xbox profile badges that players can earn by completing tasks: Xbox profiles currently show some badges (like Insider or Ambassador), but there’s a lot of potential to make them more exciting and rewarding. I’d love to see new profile badges that players can...
  8. Games being completely removed from my account. Gone from purchase history and library...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games being completely removed from my account. Gone from purchase history and library...: Two games totalling over $100 CAD just completely disappeared off my console, when I tried to play them, they didn't register and asked if I owned it. (I have had these games since I made the...
  9. Could you do complete remakes or remasters of Blitz the League 1 & 2?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could you do complete remakes or remasters of Blitz the League 1 & 2?: As a long time gamer and supporter of the Xbox community I think all of us football fans have been waiting years for this to happen. Myself, and all the other fans who played this game as kids...
  10. Ever since getting my new Internet provider my Microsoft store has completely stopped working

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since getting my new Internet provider my Microsoft store has completely stopped working: Ever since getting my new Internet provider my Microsoft store has completely stopped working even on the uther consoles in the house how can I fix this with minimal tinkering...