Complete crap!

Discus and support Complete crap! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i used 6 trials so no ms r fine wild Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MuRdOcK MuRdErZ, Mar 24, 2014.

  1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    Complete crap!


    i used 6 trials so no ms r fine wild
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Mar 24, 2014
    #16
  2. They might be fine with you Ghostz but you are not everyone are you ?
     
    WildChameleon, Mar 24, 2014
    #17
  3. Hellfire IRL
    Hellfire IRL Guest
    I've explained clearly the only instance when they won't work (other than when trying to stack codes).
     
    Hellfire IRL, Mar 24, 2014
    #18
  4. Complete crap!

    Slightly unrelated but on the same subject... I also noticed that new members no longer get their first month free. Of course, this doesn't affect most of us as we have transferred from Xbox 360 or even earlier but when I did first sign up, it was that free
    month that really got me sold. Definitely a dumb move in my eyes.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Mar 24, 2014
    #19
  5. JUICE 5150
    JUICE 5150 Guest
    Both of my accounts were set to expire in February and I totally forgot that the credit card I have set up for auto renewal had been cancelled (thanks Target). I'm still gaming on both accounts. I believe that MS will let you stretch your live subscription
    for a bit or so, in this instance, I can affirm that there is no money grab here.
     
    JUICE 5150, Mar 24, 2014
    #20
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    and u dont even own a xbox one wild so why r u even commenting on something u do not own
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Mar 24, 2014
    #21
  7. Gh0stz, just because somebody doesn't have something doesn't mean they don't have a knowledge of it. Try to be a little more constructive instead of personally attacking anyone with a different opinion.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Mar 24, 2014
    #22
  8. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest

    Complete crap!

    @Juice 5150

    You don't think Microsoft is giving you free Live time do you? They are going to lock your account soon and you are going to have to pay back any time you are using after your account expired before you can use your account again.

    There is no free ride
     
    bstn617, Mar 24, 2014
    #23
  9. JUICE 5150
    JUICE 5150 Guest
    Yes, I'm waiting for them to shut down both accounts so that I can restart them on the same day. A little OCD but oh well. I believe that I saw somewhere that they give you 21 days before they pull the plug but I have no idea if it is true or not.
     
    JUICE 5150, Mar 24, 2014
    #24
  10. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    Ok just be aware you are not going to be able to go to the store and buy a card or get Live on sale they are going to make you use a credit card and pay back the month you used and then renew at full price.
     
    bstn617, Mar 24, 2014
    #25
  11. JUICE 515O
    JUICE 515O Guest
    Yeah, I'm cool with that and I didn't mean to imply I was getting something for free. The OP was trying to give the impression that when your Live subscription expired MS would just shut you down and, to my surprise, that has not been my experience.
     
    JUICE 515O, Mar 24, 2014
    #26
  12. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    Ok good deal just saying because a lot of people get stuck when they do this. You would think they would just turn you silver and make it easy.
     
    bstn617, Mar 24, 2014
    #27
  13. Complete crap!

    If they made it easy there would be no room for extra cash. I had similar problems with my car insurance renewal last year where I was basically twisted in to renewing my policy against my will until I rang to cancel. In a way this is a similar thing, if
    they can set up an auto-renewal with certain T&Cs, they can make just that little bit more money than you intended to spend.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Mar 24, 2014
    #28
  14. 1. @ Ghostz you don't have to own something to have a view on it!

    2. You don't have to be a politician to have views on politics.

    3. You don't need to be a season ticket owner to have a view on your local football/soccer team!

    Ghostz your comments don't hold substance!
     
    WildChameleon, Mar 24, 2014
    #29
  15. Lol thanks for the input guys. I actually was able to buy a whole year by trading in 2 games and the code worked so idk what the deal is. Now before I switched to the Xbone I did have like 3 free months of trials so that may also be it.
     
    MuRdOcK MuRdErZ, Mar 24, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Complete crap!

Loading...
  1. Complete crap! - Similar Threads - Complete crap

  2. Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion: The Problem: Right now, completing 100% of achievements in an Xbox game just adds to a flat, total Gamerscore number. Because of this, PlayStation dominates the game completion and "Trophy...
  3. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  4. 100% completion highlight doesn't stand out enough

    in XboX Insiders
    100% completion highlight doesn't stand out enough: I'm in Alpha. The shading is barely noticeable to me. It should be a lot brighter, like the guide is. The glowing 100% is good but how about adding something more? How about a green emerald next...
  5. 100% Completed Game Highlight in Achievements unnoticeable - Feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    100% Completed Game Highlight in Achievements unnoticeable - Feedback: I have early feedback for the achievement update. I cannot attach an image for reference. But the highlight of the 100% completed games is very hard to see on lighter shades of custom colors. I...
  6. Is there a complete List of features?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is there a complete List of features?: Anyone know of where I can find current features that are being previewed? Looking for corded headset support on cloud via controller submitted by /u/Connect_Bill2729 [link] [comments]
  7. Introduce new Xbox profile badges that players can earn by completing tasks

    in XboX Insiders
    Introduce new Xbox profile badges that players can earn by completing tasks: Xbox profiles currently show some badges (like Insider or Ambassador), but there’s a lot of potential to make them more exciting and rewarding. I’d love to see new profile badges that players can...
  8. Games being completely removed from my account. Gone from purchase history and library...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games being completely removed from my account. Gone from purchase history and library...: Two games totalling over $100 CAD just completely disappeared off my console, when I tried to play them, they didn't register and asked if I owned it. (I have had these games since I made the...
  9. Could you do complete remakes or remasters of Blitz the League 1 & 2?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could you do complete remakes or remasters of Blitz the League 1 & 2?: As a long time gamer and supporter of the Xbox community I think all of us football fans have been waiting years for this to happen. Myself, and all the other fans who played this game as kids...
  10. Ever since getting my new Internet provider my Microsoft store has completely stopped working

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since getting my new Internet provider my Microsoft store has completely stopped working: Ever since getting my new Internet provider my Microsoft store has completely stopped working even on the uther consoles in the house how can I fix this with minimal tinkering...