Complete audio loss after the update

Discus and support Complete audio loss after the update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not the only person with this issue, please hot fix this fast xbox team submitted by /u/Ironworkrocks [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ironworkrocks, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Complete audio loss after the update

I'm not the only person with this issue, please hot fix this fast xbox team

submitted by /u/Ironworkrocks
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ironworkrocks, Aug 29, 2021
  2. Andy Mulligan Win User

Complete audio loss

I've had the same issue, no sound at all. What I did, which fixed it, was hard reset the console (hold the power button until it powers down and reboot it). Can you try this to see if that fixes the issue?

If not, what have you tried, anything new that may be causing the issue?
  3. BRiT wtfdotcom Win User

Live TV volume muting randomly since going to NXOE this month. Cannot unmute TV without Restart Console.

Yes, many are having this with NXOE where the xbox losses audio completely when changing the channel or using DVR directional controls.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Loss of audio +++

Have you tried a different HDMI cord by chance? I would try that before getting it serviced. It may save you some time.
  5. along4daride Win User

Loss of audio +++

Thankyou, i will contact customer support and see what they can do.
  6. along4daride Win User

Loss of audio +++

Thanks for the quick reply.

However i have already tried this with no result.
Thema:

Complete audio loss after the update

1. Complete audio loss after the update - Similar Threads - Complete audio loss

2. Reward mission not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Reward mission not completing: The last 2 days the "play a game console" mission won't complete so the weekly console mission also won't complete leaving me missing out on reward points. 7dfd1d6e-7258-4e0d-8139-40609ce09baf
  3. When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart: When I do a offline update my xbox shuts off midway through the verfying process and doesn't restart to continue. 4f3b165f-a760-483d-9702-9b93a1fb61d0
  4. Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices: on my xbox series s, every time i connect to my wifi 5Ghz signal it completely shuts off the 5Ghz connection to all my other devices, including my xbox, until i restart my router. none of my other...
  5. My xbox wont hook to the internet completly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont hook to the internet completly: My xbox is connected to the internet when you open the home menu, but the home screen shows it disconnected, its also not allowing me to play gamepass games because im “not connected to the...
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  8. Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX: Yesterday I visited a Page Change Brightness on PS4 , Now I am Finding a Source like this Xbox so that i can read all troubleshooting realted to XBOX at one place . Can any one guide me plz....
  9. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  10. Complete and total audio loss from consle

in XboX Insiders
    Complete and total audio loss from consle: Since yesterday, 08/01/2023, I'm experiencing complete and total loss of audio. No systems audio nor audio during streaming video or playing games. I don't even have audio while using web browser....