Complaint/ feedback of valuable time wasted on livechat customer support

Discus and support Complaint/ feedback of valuable time wasted on livechat customer support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My complaint is of the incompetence I experienced tonight over live chat support with Kristine and Manager Jett. They both stretched my patience and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReekySatyr57406, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Complaint/ feedback of valuable time wasted on livechat customer support

My complaint is of the incompetence I experienced tonight over live chat support with Kristine and Manager Jett. They both stretched my patience and took away time I could have been using for studying. They have now damaged my math
    test that I have tomorrow. I really hope noone has to experience what I went through tonight. They wasted four hours and I'm still left without my intended purchases or my problem fixed. This was a simple billing issue that I had to dig to solve. They should
    have told me to contact customer support over the phone initially but rather misguided this into something complex. I hope any moderator who reads this can locate the conversation. Thank you to anyone who can document this complaint .

:)

ReekySatyr57406, Nov 4, 2015
  2. Halo 4 Specialization code

Well crap... Well i have wasted a lot of valuable time getting extra credits. What a waste :/.

Cookiez N Cr8am, Nov 4, 2015
  3. Customer support / complaint

I was having some issues with my account which prevented me from making a purchase of Fable anniversary on my Xbox one it was on sale for £10.

By the time I got through to Microsoft (after being hung up on 4 times and 2 chat requests) I finally got it sorted only to find the sale on that item had finished.

I contacted customer services who initially told me go away, I tried twitter and was ignored and after trying customer services again I was pointed to this forum.

I still want to purchase Fable anniversary but at the price it was in the sale because it was not my fault I missed it.

Interent user, Nov 4, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

No one from Microsoft reads these forums & moderators are just regular gamers who police the forums.

Surely if your maths test was that important to you then contacting support could've waited a few hours?

Daft Badger, Nov 4, 2015
  5. Daft Badger Win User

No one from Microsoft reads these forums & moderators are just regular gamers who police the forums.

Surely if your maths test was that important to you then contacting support could've waited a few hours?
  6. Cookiez N Cr8am Win User

Halo 4 Specialization code

Well crap... Well i have wasted a lot of valuable time getting extra credits. What a waste :/.
  7. DaveBrave Win User

Youtube app not working on Xbox one X

If it’s a known problem, how about MS informing its customers of the issue, so I don’t waste my time jumping through hoops trouble shooting it. As far as joining a program, I’m not an employee of MS and my time is valuable, so unless I’m being paid I’m not
    interested.
  8. Mister Quasar Win User

Customer support / complaint

Hi Shadows Lucario!

Sorry to hear about the experience there - unfortunately, we don't have any control over the pricing form here on the forums, and we wouldn't have additional options beyond what the Chat or Phone teams may have already been able to provide, I'm afraid.
  9. maxen Win User

Make Xbox 360 accessories compatable with xbox one

This is valuable feedback and as such it is best suited for the Xbox Feedback site:
    http://feedback.xbox.com/

There, you can create the suggestion or, if it already exists, upvote it to show your support.
Thema:

1. Complaint/ feedback of valuable time wasted on livechat customer support - Similar Threads - Complaint feedback valuable

2. How can i escalate a complaint?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i escalate a complaint?: I have been awaiting a refund for over 3 months. They say it has been approved but it never turns up and I just getting a different excuse each time. I have rang, emailed and even sent letters...
  3. how do i contact customer complaints?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact customer complaints?: how do i contact customer service about my x box controllers? im not trying to be rude but we have had three controllers that have all faulted on the same button in the exact same place all three...
  4. Microsoft Customer Service complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service complaint: On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and...
  5. I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...: I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I hope they will be expelled. No, there is no improvement. 7Years and abuse...
  6. Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?: First of all I have had ongoing issues for to long. Now Lex from xbox support contacted me in October 23, issue was never solved from xbox support. The only way to be able to solve it was to spend...
  7. How do I submit a complaint/feedback to Microsoft about their products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I submit a complaint/feedback to Microsoft about their products?: This is really vague, but how do I put feedback in a place where Microsoft has a shot of seeing it? I had my 3rd xbox controller in less than 2 years break on me (this one in less than 4 months...
  8. Complaint - Reputation/Feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complaint - Reputation/Feedback: Good Evening, I have recently been maliciously reported and targeted by internet trolls whilst playing Call of Duty 4 Remastered which has now resulted in my gaming experience being affected. I...
  9. how to see complaint feedback?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to see complaint feedback?: So I've recently reported someone for spamming me with hateful comments, I've been replied to by xbox and the reply reads: Thanks for helping make Xbox Live safer for everyone! We took action on...
  10. Yet another feedback complaint...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yet another feedback complaint...: First of all, look at my reputation. It's in the orange. But, before judging, hear me out. I haven't been banned (yet), like I said in my last complaint. But, this is a serious concern now. I'd...