Complaint against Xbox code enforcement.....

Discus and support Complaint against Xbox code enforcement..... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm not certain j if this is the correctime place to do this or not. I have been an xbox customer for many years, without incident. Now suddenly I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GhostHawkNavajo, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Complaint against Xbox code enforcement.....

I'm not certain j if this is the correctime place to do this or not.

I have been an xbox customer for many years, without incident. Now suddenly I am facing a com's ban until Oct 9th. Being as I'm ex military, I call em like I see em. When someone sits in a team spawn, killing as one spawns in, that person is a pen#s wrinkle.
    Sorry, but that's the way it is. So, I get banned, even after reporting other player for infraction.

I'm a disabled veteran, as such I'm pretty much homebound. I suffer from ptsd and am able to find support with the network of friends I have on xbox live. If I had been exhibiting this behavior from the start of my account, then it might be a different
    story. I'm asking you to lift this ban, please.

If I need to post this elsewhere, please advise.

Thank you

:)

GhostHawkNavajo, Sep 28, 2017
  2. Spamming File Complaint

Lost and Vote hit it dead on. As usual!

No Enforcement action will be taken, unless the Enforcement team finds that your account has violated the

Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct
    , or the
    Xbox LIVE Terms of Use

Is there an echo in here? Complaint against Xbox code enforcement..... ;)

Regards, Grayson

EDIT: Also, Every complaint filed against your gamertag goes into a neat little virtual folder, so Enforcement agents don't get backed up with multiple complaints against one Gamertag, or of the same
    kind of Complaint.

Civiks-005F7F47-E8B4-434B-ADD4-A9BD662DA25B, Sep 28, 2017
  3. AGgie Moe
    AGgie Moe Guest
    Enforcement Team

I would like to file a complaint against to code enforcement team due to their poor response time that I feel I very poor but I can't find a place to file a complaint. With that being said this is to the code enforcement team " I wish to file a complaint
    against your department as I won't discuss it in open forum due to the fact that I don't want to bash your dept. in open forum".

AGgie Moe, Sep 28, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Sep 28, 2017
  5. I tried, they denied.

GhostHawkNavajo, Sep 28, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If they upheld their decision then there is nothing else you can do but wait it out.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

If they upheld their decision then there is nothing else you can do but wait it out.
  8. GhostHawkNavajo Win User

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
    I tried, they denied.
  9. Smwutches Win User

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  10. AGgie Moe Win User

Enforcement Team

I would like to file a complaint against to code enforcement team due to their poor response time that I feel I very poor but I can't find a place to file a complaint. With that being said this is to the code enforcement team " I wish to file a complaint
    against your department as I won't discuss it in open forum due to the fact that I don't want to bash your dept. in open forum".
  11. Smwutches Win User

Why can't I have my name as my name?

They may not have had any complaints filed against them. It just takes one valid complaint for the enforcement team to investigate a gamertag. If it violates the code of conduct they'll issue a forced name change.
Thema:

1. Complaint against Xbox code enforcement..... - Similar Threads - Complaint against code

2. I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...: I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I hope they will be expelled. No, there is no improvement. 7Years and abuse...
  3. Where do I go to file a Formal Complaint against Xbox community standards.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I go to file a Formal Complaint against Xbox community standards.: I have been on hold for hours and when told to hang up because of audio disconnection issues and the assistant would call back. They never did. I have been trying to file a complaint Against the...
  4. Complaint against the company for damage and mistakes

in XboX Insiders
    Complaint against the company for damage and mistakes: This is a very strange situation because i was sent here multiple times today by your support but i dont think this is the place , anyway here i go . October 2018 i got my account locked for 14...
  5. How Do I file a Formal Complaint Against the Company?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I file a Formal Complaint Against the Company?: Customer service refuses to assist me (stating they will use my complaont as part of training which is total bs) in filing a formal complaint against the comany for targeted harassment via...
  6. formal complaint against [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    formal complaint against [mod removed]: man this xbox system has gotten so bad i cant navigate , i was sent a message by [mod removed], complaining about a win in gta5 online race mode , im sure if this person is hacking or works for...
  7. How do i make complaint against Microsoft Xbox community the ambassadors are not doing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i make complaint against Microsoft Xbox community the ambassadors are not doing...: Infact there going out of the way to break rules and regulations ff2c5ef6-67db-41fc-a4fb-0f2af4da3b97
  8. making a complaint against microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    making a complaint against microsoft: so microsoft is a multinational, multi billion dollar company yet it doesn't have a complaints department?? so after a few hours with customer support the best they can come up with is an...
  9. I file a complaint against Admin.

in XBoX on Windows
    I file a complaint against Admin.: I want to file a complaint with the Xbox Ideas administrator or administrators. They do not approve requests. This morning I wrote an application on Xbox Ideas and there is no request. I have...
  10. How do i post a complaint against enforcement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i post a complaint against enforcement?: Wanting to post a complaint against them mainly for the fact I find one of the actions that they take to be [Mod Removed – Profanity], I don't dispute getting a one day block but I feel something...