complain to xbox live have kept me on the phone for lne hour it's disgrace the employ...

Discus and support complain to xbox live have kept me on the phone for lne hour it's disgrace the employ... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; all day not able to get on I have been left on the phone for 1 hour a disgrace there support is worst ever I want compensation and refund disgrace... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MarkSatchel1, Dec 9, 2023.

1. MarkSatchel1
    MarkSatchel1 Guest

complain to xbox live have kept me on the phone for lne hour it's disgrace the employ...

all day not able to get on I have been left on the phone for 1 hour a disgrace there support is worst ever I want compensation and refund disgrace

:)

MarkSatchel1, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

complain to xbox live have kept me on the phone for lne hour it's disgrace the employ incompetent support who can't speak English

Hello Mark,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a sentiment with Xbox Live support. As support, I can assure you that we take all complaints seriously and strive to provide the best possible support to our customers.

• Can we ask for the details of your contact to our support?
    • Additionally, please send to us the case number of your contact with our support team. You may use the private message - Private Messages - Microsoft Community.

We look forward to your response.

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

complain to xbox live have kept me on the phone for lne hour it's disgrace the employ incompetent support who can't speak English

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. bardz01 Win User

Xbox One UK Currys Instore Pre order

I'm the same pre ordered mine on September 17th the store only got one xbox to the store very Un help full customer service once again no phone call to say it won't be In complained to the store manger wasn't help full and hung up its a disgrace
  5. peter davidberrill Win User

Xbox live gold

Oh and they have suspended my live gold and want another £10.99 off me which is a disgrace
  6. SNAPEYBEATS01 Win User

Games install but game updates freezing at XX%

I spoke online to an advisor yesterday who told me to do exactly what we have been doing (reset factory setting, install offline then switch online to download the patch) mine kept sticking at 97% but they assured me it was still downloading, I waited almost
    two hours for it to jump from 97% to 98% but it eventually finished installing. I then tried the same process to install RYSE, left it for 8 hours whilst I went to work, come home and it had failed. Absolutely shocking console launch! so many people are having
    the same problem and its just not being solved! disgraceful
Thema:

1. complain to xbox live have kept me on the phone for lne hour it's disgrace the employ... - Similar Threads - complain live kept

2. Id like to know how to formally complain to xbox please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Id like to know how to formally complain to xbox please: I have a shock blue controller purchased less than 6 months ago and the left thumbstick has an upwards drift. Nothing happened yo have caused this but it is very severe. All xbox and controller...
  3. Who do I complain to about Xbox ignoring the consumer rights act as dlc I bought is broken...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who do I complain to about Xbox ignoring the consumer rights act as dlc I bought is broken...: I bought some dlc on the 27/10/2023 and it wouldn't work so I placed a refund request with Xbox they then auto refused as I had reached my refund limit they didn't tell me any info on how to...
  4. How do I complain about offensive game ads being shown in Microsoft Solitaire collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I complain about offensive game ads being shown in Microsoft Solitaire collection?: These ads variously show women being thrown from a plane, off of a boat, approached by raft and appearing to be raped, etc are are in no way acceptable. *Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Games and...
  5. I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining...: Audio sounds good My friends are complaining about how I sound weird I've tried adjusting mic monitoring but that hasn't solved it yet I have opened it from the box today and don't know what to...
  6. Can't find another place to complain. Call of Duty Modern Warfare provides absolutely NO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find another place to complain. Call of Duty Modern Warfare provides absolutely NO...: I bought the game from Xbox so that's why I am complaining here. I bought the new Black Cell from Xbox. It says it costs 1,100 cod points to complete battle pass map. BULL. I already had 2900 COD...
  7. How do we complain against Microsoft and does anyone know who there regulating body is?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we complain against Microsoft and does anyone know who there regulating body is?: I need to make an official complaint against Microsoft and looking to ascertain who there regulating body is also to raise a complaint as the xbox support is a joke and they appear to to have any...
  8. How do we complain about the insane chat filters that Microsoft has on xbox game chats?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do we complain about the insane chat filters that Microsoft has on xbox game chats?: It is very restrictive and personally, idiotic. These words are banned so far 10 would could for an he LOL raw twister ha just a few of the many words that I can't memorize the list of...
  9. I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the...: I have been ban for 7 days for posting a legit LFG post on Division 2, how can we get X-box to be fair to paying customers? This is a legit professional clean post following all the guide lines of...
  10. (complain here) Xbox live has retracted and are finding new ways to ignore the problems of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    (complain here) Xbox live has retracted and are finding new ways to ignore the problems of ...: Xbox live has retracted and are finding new ways to ignore the problems of customers. 1- You call in and you get directed to a website. Good buy. 2- You talk to a virtual agent with no...