Compensation for todays Xbox Live problems.

Discus and support Compensation for todays Xbox Live problems. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I traded in my ps4 for this piece of crap. Returning it tomorrow and repurchasing a ps4. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by That Boy Hero, Mar 11, 2014.

  1. Poopyragg
    Poopyragg Guest

    Compensation for todays Xbox Live problems.


    I traded in my ps4 for this piece of crap. Returning it tomorrow and repurchasing a ps4.
     
    Poopyragg, Mar 11, 2014
    #16
  2. @Abraham6973 Even though Xbox *** up and this problem shouldn't happen you won't get better from Playstation. If you remember they where hacked off line for a few months a year or so ago. Plus once the cloud gets more developed Xbox will pass up the PS4
    as most powerful.
     
    That Boy Hero, Mar 11, 2014
    #17
  3. eedre
    eedre Guest
    Lol, live back on but Charter is down... A perfect storm of incompetency this evening.
     
    eedre, Mar 11, 2014
    #18
  4. Compensation for todays Xbox Live problems.

    Compensation for like 5 hours of interrupted service? Yeah don't want those pennies being wasted.
     
    HumbleMartian, Mar 11, 2014
    #19
  5. mine has been down 12 hours. played titanfall for 20 mins then crashed. there will more than likely be no compensation and yes I am frustrated at the fact it has been so long it has been down. but on the bright side I opened my door and stepped outside,
    it was a warm day. went and visited family I have neglected, went on down to grandmothers house to listen of the stories about when they was kids and xbox who!.. even went for a nice jog on the trail by the lake and then returned for a nice nap. I opened my
    eyes and jumped to my feet with hopes of a fix and PLOW!!!! to my surprise there was no fix yet. but hey,, today was a good day...
     
    SirFluFFums27, Oct 31, 2018
    #20
  6. eedre Win User

    Compensation for todays Xbox Live problems.

    Lol, live back on but Charter is down... A perfect storm of incompetency this evening.
  7. Poopyragg Win User

    Compensation for todays Xbox Live problems.

    I traded in my ps4 for this piece of crap. Returning it tomorrow and repurchasing a ps4.
  8. Sleazypig2 Win User

    Compensation for todays Xbox Live problems.

    We should all get three months free of xbox live for this.
  9. Looney Llama Win User

    Compensation for todays Xbox Live problems.

    I agree with dangerboy. We won't see *** from this
  10. That Boy Hero Win User

    Compensation for todays Xbox Live problems.

    @MWJW I completely understand that. But they are a billion dollar company and these types of issues should not happen for this length of time. This issue would be fine if Xbox Live was free but it is not I pay so this doesn't happen.
Thema:

Compensation for todays Xbox Live problems.

Loading...
  1. Compensation for todays Xbox Live problems. - Similar Threads - Compensation todays Live

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Disk to digital success for today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital success for today: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Halo 5: Guardians LEGO Worlds Gears of War Ultimate Edition Rare Replay Ori and the Will of the Wisps Zumba Fitness World Party Madden NFL 18: G.O.A.T....
  5. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  6. Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?: Isn’t today the day for Insiders? I haven’t found any notice or instructions. submitted by /u/NeoGeoPenguin [link] [comments]
  7. Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments]
  8. Enter The Pit: XBOX Insiders Can Play Pit of Goblin Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter The Pit: XBOX Insiders Can Play Pit of Goblin Today!: [IMG] Ever wanted to be a filthy goblin with questionable life choices? XBOX Insiders are invited to descend into the PIT OF GOBLIN playtest! Scavenge for loot, survive deadly depths, keep your...
  9. Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications

    in XboX Insiders
    Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications: Please submitted by /u/Queasy-Selection-934 [link] [comments]
  10. Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today!: [IMG] Title Update 7 is feature-packed and finally here! Experience new Mobs, Farming, Circuits, 8-player support, Emotes, and new Sculpting Tools! Check the Xbox Insider Hub to join....