Compensation anyone????

Discus and support Compensation anyone???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; with the 360 i had to setup port forwards to have a open NAT, but yet my X1 is open without port forwards or DMZ, so check your router. and while i'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kaedian69, Mar 26, 2014.

  1. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest

    Compensation anyone????


    with the 360 i had to setup port forwards to have a open NAT, but yet my X1 is open without port forwards or DMZ, so check your router.

    and while i'm surprised to see Live several issues in such a short time, i don't believe it deserves compensation.
     
    Zero Divided, Mar 26, 2014
    #16
  2. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    It is the router btw. Or our ISP. The x1 I think has issues with our ISP's. You don't have to cold reboot to get it open. (Btw moderate is ok) but if you are strict or have to have it open do this. Go to settings network. Go to test multiplayer connection.
    When it is done hold Dow both bumpers and both triggers for a few seconds. It may take you a few tries it has taken me up to 4 but it always goes to open.
     
    Merlin4421, Mar 26, 2014
    #17
  3. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Where have all these "im a longtime Xbox fan, and I should be entitled too xxx" come from?

    Literally they are appearing daily, to the OP, if your not happy make the biggest statement you can by selling your Xbox one and buying a competitors product.
     
    Shaggy2000, Mar 26, 2014
    #18
  4. Compensation anyone????

    Level 1

    Posted 27 Mar 2014 1:26 AM

    REALLY, STOP TELLIN PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HOW GREAT THE X1 IS. IT FEELS LIKE YOU ALL WORK FOR MICROSOFT. MY SYSTEM WONT READ THE DISC INSERTED AND SO I WENT THROUGH THE PROCESS TO GET MINE BACK WITH FED EX. SO I GO TO THE FED EX STORE AT OFFICE MAX, AND I
    KNOW ITS NOT A FED EX STORE BUT COME ON MAN THEY DIDNT HAVE A BOX TO FIT THE X1 SAFELY WITH THE BUBBLE WRAP, SO THE GIRL SAYS YOU CAN BUY ONE OF OUR BOXES LOCATED IN THE BACK OF THE STORE. I LEFT THE BRICK AT THE COUNTER HOPING SOMEONE WOULD STEAL IT. I LOOKED
    AT THE BOXES THEY HAD TO OFFER, 18X18X12 14X14X14 12X WHO CARES AT THIS POINT. SO I CALL MICROSOFT WHEN I GET HOME AND I AM TALKING TO THE GIRL ON THE OTHER LINE AND SHE SAYS WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO YOU IN 24 HOURS. SO CALL BACK TOMORROW.REALLY? I ASK TO TALK
    TO A MANAGER AND I GET REDIRECTED TO JOE, WHO IS COOL. AND STILL WONT WAIVE THE 15$ TO GET ADVANCED SHIPPING.(GET A SYSTEM BEFORE YOU SEND YOURS IN.) SO I TALK TO HIS BOSS AND SAYS THE SAMETHING. 1:35:40 MINS ON THE PHONE. I SAY, ILL JUST USE THE REGULAR
    SHIPPING METHOD. FOR A PRODUCT THAT IS WARRANTIED FOR 1 YEAR THEY EXPECT YOU TO STOP PLAYING YOUR 500$ (MINUS GAMES) PRODUCT AND SHIP IT YOURSELF FOR AN ADITIONAL 15$ DOLLARS AND A 500$ HOLD ON YOUR CREDIT CARD. THAT IS BAD BUISNESS. SO I CHOSE TO SEND IT
    IN EXPADITED FOR 10.50$ AND WAIT 14 DAYS FOR A DISC DRIVE ISSUE. WHEN I HAD THE YLOD FOR THE PS3 THEY SENT ME A BOX AND 3 GAMES TO MAKE IT SMOOTH OVER. WHY DID I BUY THIS NEXT GEN GAMING SYSTEM? TO PAY 15$ MORE DOLLARS TO GET THERE 4 MONTH OLD PRODUCT FIXED
    DUE TO THERE COMPANY WANTING TO RELEASE TOO SOON AND INSTALING A RUSHED DISC DRIVE THAT THEY DIDNT WANT IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHEN I GET MY CONSOLE BACK, IF I GET THE BRICK BACK? I AM GETTING THE NOT TO MENTION SYSTEM.
     
    YOUHAVEDIEDPS4, Mar 26, 2014
    #19
  5. iPletch
    iPletch Guest
    Was it really necessary to post this on every single thread...
     
    iPletch, Mar 26, 2014
    #20
  6. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    It is if you want to be banned.
     
    User 9242019, Mar 26, 2014
    #21
  7. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    compensation, compensation, everybody feels so hard done by, its this entitlement attitude that's making this world a horrid place to live. When it comes to the console I have only had to hard reset a few times since November, I have not really had any
    issues with it.
     
    Farscape247, Mar 26, 2014
    #22
  8. Compensation anyone????

    I guess all caps is bad and it has nothing to do with entitlement. when you pay money for something and it breaks you get upset. when the warranty expires that's it, however when that something breaks inside that warranty period it should be covered and
    the manufacture should bend over backwards to fix there product free of charge. instead the offer another service for an additional fee. what a joke. its like saying I am not responsible for it breaking. I know I can send it off and get it fixed. its the principle

    of the matter. I guess I am being over expectant of a BILLION DOLLAR CORP.
     
    YOUHAVEDIEDPS4, Mar 27, 2014
    #23
  9. signed the concerned consumer.
     
    YOUHAVEDIEDPS4, Oct 31, 2018
    #24
  10. YOUHAVEDIEDPS4 Win User

    Compensation anyone????

    I guess all caps is bad and it has nothing to do with entitlement. when you pay money for something and it breaks you get upset. when the warranty expires that's it, however when that something breaks inside that warranty period it should be covered and
    the manufacture should bend over backwards to fix there product free of charge. instead the offer another service for an additional fee. what a joke. its like saying I am not responsible for it breaking. I know I can send it off and get it fixed. its the principle

    of the matter. I guess I am being over expectant of a BILLION DOLLAR CORP.
  11. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Compensation anyone????

    Where have all these "im a longtime Xbox fan, and I should be entitled too xxx" come from?

    Literally they are appearing daily, to the OP, if your not happy make the biggest statement you can by selling your Xbox one and buying a competitors product.
  12. xenomorph v1 Win User

    Compensation anyone????

    Finally... An original thread.
  13. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    Compensation anyone????

    Oh look. Another entitled cheapskate.
  14. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Compensation anyone????

    Has live gone down? i know they have had a few friends issue, but I haven't had a problem with live, and I have had a few issues with titanfall but thats the azure servers not live, and wasn't for very long.
Thema:

Compensation anyone????

Loading...
  1. Compensation anyone???? - Similar Threads - Compensation anyone

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]