compatibility x box 360 games for use in x box one. is lego Star Wars clone compatible

Discus and support compatibility x box 360 games for use in x box one. is lego Star Wars clone compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; like the title says are any of the x box 360 lego Star Wars games functional on the x box one....help I'm an idiot! e965a49b-7499-41e4-b878-f745b83e120a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DerivedMink2188, Jun 13, 2018.

1. compatibility x box 360 games for use in x box one. is lego Star Wars clone compatible

like the title says are any of the x box 360 lego Star Wars games functional on the x box one....help I'm an idiot!

:)

DerivedMink2188, Jun 13, 2018
  2. xbox 360 star wars the force awakens - droid pack

Does anyone know if you can get Droid pack for Lego star wars the force awakens X box 360?

Thanks!

HighestBug2801, Jun 13, 2018
  3. xbox 360 star wars the force awakens - droid pack

Does anyone know if you can get Droid pack for Lego star wars the force awakens X box 360?

Thanks!

HighestBug2801, Jun 13, 2018
  4. compatibility x box 360 games for use in x box one. is lego Star Wars clone compatible

lego Star Wars III clone wars that is

DerivedMink2188, Jun 13, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Lego Star Wars 3 and The Complete Saga are compatible.

You can find a list of compatible games here - Available games

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
  6. DerivedMink2188 Win User

compatibility x box 360 games for use in x box one. is lego Star Wars clone compatible

lego Star Wars III clone wars that is
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

Using Xbox live store via web

I can verify that x-box one games will transfer from web to the x box one. The free game of the month will only work on the 360 there is no backwards compatibility feature on the x box one as of yet.
  9. Gerardo CG Win User

is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox one

Hi again,

The backward-compatible Xbox 360 LEGO games are the following:

- LEGO The Lord of the Rings

- LEGO Indiana Jones 2

- LEGO Star Wars II

- LEGO Star Wars III

- LEGO Star Wars: TCS

- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

- LEGO Batman

- LEGO Batman 2

- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Original XBOX "STAR WARS" Games On XBOX ONE X

Highly unlikely as Lucas Arts is no more & E.A. have the rights to make Star Wars games,not Disney.

The only one that might be playable is KOTOR as that was made by BioWare.

The Lego games were done for the 360.

You do realise that og xbox backwards compatibility will be available on all xbox ones,not just the xbox one x?
Thema:

1. compatibility x box 360 games for use in x box one. is lego Star Wars clone compatible - Similar Threads - compatibility box 360

2. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  3. Is cars race o rama backwards compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is cars race o rama backwards compatible: Hi there just wanted to ask a quick question about if cars race o rama is backwards compatible with xbox one f4ce33cd-fe00-4111-8bd2-353489c3ca0d
  4. Forza Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Backwards Compatible: Is there any chance that the older forza games are gonna be backwards compatible? I really want to play them on the series X 240bf7f5-9575-471b-ad4e-9f6d84d6987a
  5. Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue: I have been playing Sacred 3 for several weeks now on my Xbox One, but today I am unable to continue playing. At first, it wouldn't recognize that I was online and signed into Live. I followed...
  6. Xbox 360 disc in Xbox one is it compatible?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 disc in Xbox one is it compatible?: So I bought a Xbox 360 game to play it but I have a Xbox One I searched up if the disc would work with my game and the results kept saying backwards capability and I don't know if that's a app or...
  7. Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?: I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc no matter how many times I perform a power...
  8. Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?: I've wanted to play minecraft story mode for a long time and the prices for the complete edition is expensive and my cousin gave me his old copy and wondering if it will work?...
  9. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5
  10. Es posible que que Dr. Muto sea añadido a la lista de juegos compatibles con la x box series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Es posible que que Dr. Muto sea añadido a la lista de juegos compatibles con la x box series x?: When I was little I played it and I loved it, I still have the original disc in good condition and I would like to be able to play it on the new x box 13622d85-3ce6-4689-b07c-24d4bd330635