compatibility MSFS 2020

Discus and support compatibility MSFS 2020 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1. Will Lenovo Yoga 9i be able to run MSFS 2020? I am very curios as I have this laptop however I am not sure about the graphic card. 2. If not will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ismar Avdic, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Ismar Avdic
    Ismar Avdic Guest

compatibility MSFS 2020

1. Will Lenovo Yoga 9i be able to run MSFS 2020? I am very curios as I have this laptop however I am not sure about the graphic card.

2. If not will this gaming laptop be sufficient to run it?

Thanks

:)

Ismar Avdic, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Ismar Avdic Win User

compatibility MSFS 2020

3. ngocphi Win User

compatibility MSFS 2020

No anything like convertibles will use discrete cards oe intergrated.APUs which are normally fine.but it's using.an Intel apu

You may try but you won't get much performance

It.does comes with xbox gamepass ultimate if you are in a supported region you could.Try the cloud version
  4. Ismar Avdic Win User

compatibility MSFS 2020

Well, that would best option as you mentioned however I'll be straight with you. I am a professional corporate pilot and I do have a new Airplane assigned Longitude 700 (apparently MSFS 2020 Deluxe Premium version has it) and really getting new systems, especially G5000 differences the best option is really commercial Training software that really is not available for any of plane. So laptop is the best option for moving machines around and using downtime to cover systems. I just hope that all options and buttons and G5000 screens and options are functional in MSFS 2020, Longitude type.

If you have a better and more portable gaming laptop that will run MSFS 2020, and get limited upgrade options, I'll definitely jump on it right away.

Thanks
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibility MSFS 2020

Ok. Thanks for quick respond. I have another laptop to check for compatibility

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/gigaby...6rFyzGWyFfwaQwHfhjhoCyu0QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

If this is not an option could you suggest me a good gaming platform that runs really fast with MSFS 2020?
    Yes, that one has a proper dedicated GPU in the form of an RTX 4060.

However, does it need to be a laptop?

If you've got the room and you're not planning on taking your machine places, a desktop gaming PC would be a better idea. Plus, you can upgrade a desktop, you can't do that with a laptop.

The RTX 4060 isn't a bad graphics card, but it can't be compared to the desktop version, and in a few years your machine will be obsolete.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibility MSFS 2020

Not really, at least not very good. The Xbox Series S would run it better (and look lot better as well). While it is possible to 'run' (and I use the word 'run' loosely) MSFS2020 on such a machine, it would be everything at low @720P.

The biggest issue here is that this laptop (and practically every other 2-in-1 laptop) only has Intel Iris XE graphics. This is not a 'graphics card', it's graphics hardware built into the CPU, and pretty basic graphics hardware at that.
Thema:

compatibility MSFS 2020

1. compatibility MSFS 2020 - Similar Threads - compatibility MSFS 2020

2. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  3. Is cars race o rama backwards compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is cars race o rama backwards compatible: Hi there just wanted to ask a quick question about if cars race o rama is backwards compatible with xbox one f4ce33cd-fe00-4111-8bd2-353489c3ca0d
  4. Forza Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Backwards Compatible: Is there any chance that the older forza games are gonna be backwards compatible? I really want to play them on the series X 240bf7f5-9575-471b-ad4e-9f6d84d6987a
  5. Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue: I have been playing Sacred 3 for several weeks now on my Xbox One, but today I am unable to continue playing. At first, it wouldn't recognize that I was online and signed into Live. I followed...
  6. Xbox 360 disc in Xbox one is it compatible?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 disc in Xbox one is it compatible?: So I bought a Xbox 360 game to play it but I have a Xbox One I searched up if the disc would work with my game and the results kept saying backwards capability and I don't know if that's a app or...
  7. Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?: I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc no matter how many times I perform a power...
  8. Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?: I've wanted to play minecraft story mode for a long time and the prices for the complete edition is expensive and my cousin gave me his old copy and wondering if it will work?...
  9. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5
  10. Any xbox compatible 8 bit stick resolution controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any xbox compatible 8 bit stick resolution controllers?: “Hi there, I have come from a playstation for the last year and ive noticed that my aim is far better and feels m8uch smoother on playstation. I now know why this is, it is because xbox...