Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

Discus and support Comparison of installed games between friends library’s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/No-Koala4090, Jun 17, 2024.

1. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the other has installed, there’s a way to check game comparrisons on profile but they arnt necessarily the installed ones. So the idea is to have somewhere or an option to compare installed games with your friends?

I hope this isn’t already a thing Comparison of installed games between friends library’s :)

submitted by /u/No-Koala4090
    [link] [comments]

/u/No-Koala4090, Jun 17, 2024
  2. DEACON Win User

Shadow of Mordor (IGN)

a comparison between what?
  3. Kareem Midani Win User

Gameshare

Umm... should be in Games to Install in your Games Library.

If it's not found, then this friend probably owns it on a different region than yours or is probably not Digital?
  4. IWGCBettiePage Win User

"Profile no longer available" message

Hi Sam, YVW. Did you receive any error messages while DL'ing your profile, or did it DL ok? Try deleting and re-installing the game itself and see if that works, instructions are here

support.xbox.com/.../manage-game-library
    Be sure to clear the cache in-between the removal and re-installation. Keep me posted :).
  5. OrdealByFire Win User

SOCOM v. Call of Duty

Comparisons are between two things that AREN'T the same. Of course they aren't the same game.

SOCOM > CoD
  6. bowski477 Win User

Microsoft should do something against Sony's misleading advertising

Comparison threads between these companies are not allowed on the forums.
Thema:

Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

1. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s - Similar Threads - Comparison installed games

2. How correct is this comparison between AMD Radeon RX A770 and Nvidia GTX 1070

in XBoX on Consoles
    How correct is this comparison between AMD Radeon RX A770 and Nvidia GTX 1070: SpecsAMD A770Nvidia GTX 1070Launch DateOctober 2022June 2016GPU CodenameNavi 31GP104Manufacturing Process6nm FinFET16nm FinFETDie Size300 mm2314 mm2Transistors11.1 billion7.2 billionCompute...
  3. SDR vs HDR10 vs Dolby Vision Comparison, Halo the Master Chief Collection. Possible Issues...

in XboX Insiders
    SDR vs HDR10 vs Dolby Vision Comparison, Halo the Master Chief Collection. Possible Issues...: FYI: Very long and informative post. Hello friends. I’ve been part of the Insider Beta trying out Dolby Vision gaming for some time now. In my time using it, I’ve noticed some prominent issues...
  4. Enjoy the comparison between two of the best porsches ever made!

in XboX Insiders
    Enjoy the comparison between two of the best porsches ever made!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Embarrassed_Bet_9454 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Price Comparison Website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Price Comparison Website: I've found an interesting website called [mod removed]. Anyone knows it? It is a worldwide price check/comparison website for Xbox games and DLCs. Also comparisons for Xbox Game Pass and Gold...
  6. Comparison

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comparison: I dislike the spawns and respawnning in BF5. It takes to long and you're put across the map. That being said COD has some terrible ones too. Putting me instantly (which is nice) in front of an...
  7. Xbox One X White Controller Lag in comparison to Original Xbox One Wireless Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X White Controller Lag in comparison to Original Xbox One Wireless Controller: Hi, I guess I revived an older post and was asked to create a new one. So before a reader asks, here are my trouble shooting steps I have already taken. 1. Updated Firmware YES 2. Calibrated...
  8. Achivements comparison is backwards / reversed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achivements comparison is backwards / reversed: When comparing my achievements to a friend's, the achievements are backwards (mine are showed for his gamertag, his are showed for mine). I think this bug was introduced in a recent update....
  9. Battlefield 1 HDD vs SSD video comparison: load times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 HDD vs SSD video comparison: load times: This is a video I put together for anyone interested in checking out what an SSD can do for your load times. This would help any load intensive game but its been a big topic on the battlefield...
  10. Teraflop Comparison:- Xbox One S and Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teraflop Comparison:- Xbox One S and Xbox One X: Hey ambs! I have been wondering how big a difference the teraflop gap between Xbox One S and Xbox One X will have on gameplay. The Xbox one S has 1.23 tflops where as One X has 6.1 tflops. Other...