Companion App wont load

Discus and support Companion App wont load in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This just happened all of a sudden. I cannot log into my companion app it just loads for eternity... beta app shows my account but I cannot "sign in"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jrawk87, Jan 10, 2021.

1. jrawk87
    jrawk87 Guest

Companion App wont load

This just happened all of a sudden.

I cannot log into my companion app it just loads for eternity... beta app shows my account but I cannot "sign in" nothing launches or loads when I click sign in... Game bar wont sign in either.

Microsoft for being one of the wealthiest companies in the world your customer services and App connections are some of the worst in the world.

My xbox console is fine.

:)

jrawk87, Jan 10, 2021
  2. tinselgoblin Win User

xbox app wont let me sign in

thanks for the reply but its not letting me sign in on the Microsoft store, Xbox app and the companion app. when i press the sign in button on Microsoft store nothing happens and on the xbox app and companion app, i press sign in to xbox live and for a split second something try's to load but instantly closes itself. as i said I've tried repairing uninstalling but it still wont work.
  3. RyanMcDevitt1 Win User

Xbox App beta and Companion App wont Load

Restarted yes. I checked for windows update. I reset the windows store. I tried to sign out of any accounts. I tried reinstalling the windows store. I reinstalled the xbox apps. I tried repairing and resetting the apps. I just cant get the xbox console
    companion app to sign in, it gives me 0x405 and says Im not connected to the internet. The xbox beta app just loads the xbox symbol forever and doesnt do anything. I tried to just run a game without the app, Sea of Thieves gave me an error that my account
    wasnt active and wouldnt start.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox App beta and Companion App wont Load

Sorry to hear it. Can you please let us know all troubleshooting steps you've tried so far? Have you restarted the PC or checked to see if there are pending updates for the PC or apps that may be preventing them from starting?
  5. TSoul19 Win User

RIP ChrisDrone

I'm kinda happy that the trashed the Companion App. Ubisoft has struggled with companion apps in the past. To me, this shows that they are more focused on the game and not something that 75% of the players wont even use or can't.
  6. Pjfunnybunnyx21 Win User

Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app

Im trying to stream JetSet Radio but they companion app wont let me connect it with my OBS for some reason
Thema:

Companion App wont load

1. Companion App wont load - Similar Threads - Companion App wont

2. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPANION APP NO AUDIO: Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on my laptop, when i start the stream i hear...
  3. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  4. Can I connect my xbox with the companion app wiresless without my xbox being connected to...

in XboX Insiders
    Can I connect my xbox with the companion app wiresless without my xbox being connected to...: Hi guys I recently got the new xbox and I was wondering if it possible to connect it on the pc app without it being connected to my tv? submitted by /u/chippymunk95 [link] [comments]
  5. Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app: Everytime I try to configure it the app tells me to download the Xbox app which I have then it says to get identity provider which if I click the get button there no way to download it on the...
  6. xbox companion app, "your clubs" wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion app, "your clubs" wont work: i simply open xbox companion app go on clubs, click on my clubs button..... and i get the error almost everytime. https://i.ibb.co/pP5NDqR/clubbug.jpg I have this problem since August Even...
  7. Why wont my xbox parties work on the xbox console companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my xbox parties work on the xbox console companion app?: So I joined pc about a month ago, and its been a month, where I've been trying to figure out the problem with my parties. Basically, when I join a party, it shows that everything is connected, it...
  8. Xbox Companion App Party Chat wont stay connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App Party Chat wont stay connected: Hi everyone, Having quite the issue with my Xbox Companion app on my PC. Every time i join my Xbox friends parties it never ends up connecting me and in fact it disconnects me from the party...
  9. Xbox console companion app wont connect to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion app wont connect to Xbox one: hi ive been trying all day to connect my xbox one to console companion app but it refuses to see my xbox on the network (trust me theyre both on the same network) even when i manually enter the ip...
  10. Xbox App beta and Companion App wont Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App beta and Companion App wont Load: Xbox app just loads forever and nothing happens. Companion app just wont sign in and says I have no internet which I do. Ive tried all kinds of resetting and reinstalling. Help. Im locked out of...