COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

Discus and support COMPANION APP NO AUDIO in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Radu Dragoiescu, Apr 18, 2024.

1. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on my laptop, when i start the stream i hear audio but its choppy and then it just cuts out. ive connected my headset through my laptop and that doesn't work, and ive changed my audio settings around on the xbox app and in my xbox settings still no luck.

:)

Radu Dragoiescu, Apr 18, 2024
  2. MikeHEATUP Win User

double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

the double audio im hearing is coming from the companion app on my pc that im using to stream from my xbox. its not from streamlabs. im getting the audio from my xbox and my pc via the companion app. but im using the companion app to use party chat to
    talk. so i cannot mute it because it then mutes the party chat audio and im not able to hear my party.
  3. MoNsT3R R4P1Dz Win User

Companion App I cannot hear party but they can hear me. Help.

go into the settings in companion app and change output audio, mine usually sets the mic as the audio output for some reason.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Xbox companion app audio

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, SakuraKittyChan?

Depending on how loud the volume is in your headset, the microphone may pick up the sound. I also recommend checking if the same happens using the Xbox app.
  5. Cam1492 Win User

Delete my post please

have you tried setting audio using console companion? i had the issue with gamebar then i set my audio on console companion then its like game bar magically started showing audio. also check your audio sources to make sure they can connect.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Xbox Connected To Monitor Via HDMI

I'm Samy an independent advisor

How are you?

The only way you can get sound from your console into your headset is to plug the headset into the audio output on your monitor.

Or using the Xbox companion app to stream the console to your PC

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

1. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO - Similar Threads - COMPANION APP AUDIO

2. Party Chat audio too low when streaming to OBS through the console companion app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat audio too low when streaming to OBS through the console companion app: I will try to word this as best as possible without it being confusing. Xbox Streaming Setup - I use an Xbox one and a PC to stream my Xbox gameplay to OBS via the console companion app....
  3. Xbox companion app audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app audio: Having issue with xbox companion app for a while now. For some reason, my party would hear my in game audio from time to time for no reason. I don't have any speaker going nor do i have mic...
  4. double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc: I use my windows 10 pc to stream through the compaion app for streamlabs obs. My mic is a blue yeti that i use through the companion app to talk to party and my headset is connected to my xbox...
  5. Double audio when streaming through xbox companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    Double audio when streaming through xbox companion app: I use my windows 10 pc to stream through the compaion app for streamlabs obs. My mic is a blue yeti that i use through the companion app to talk to party and my headset is connected to my xbox...
  6. XBox Console Companion App (legacy and Beta) Audio Delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Console Companion App (legacy and Beta) Audio Delay: I'm trying to set up streaming to my Windows 10 PC using the console companion app. Both the console and my PC are connected to a gigabit network switch with cables so no wifi is involved. The...
  7. Split Party Chat and Game Audio while streaming on Xbox Companion App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split Party Chat and Game Audio while streaming on Xbox Companion App: Hello, I use display capture in Streamlabs OBS and the Xbox Companion App to broadcast to Twitch. Currently both game audio and party chat are broadcasted when playing with friends as both fall...
  8. Companion App and Party Chat Audio - Mixer/Streamlabs OBS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Companion App and Party Chat Audio - Mixer/Streamlabs OBS: Hello, I have a question regarding the companion app. My setup: - I have my Xbox one X connected to a monitor | My headset is connected to the controller hence the game audio and party audio...
  9. Playing via Xbox Companion App xbox party/in-game audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Playing via Xbox Companion App xbox party/in-game audio: without exiting the stream can u set up and be able to talk in an xbox party when streaming via the app. and should they be able to hear you in-game? pretty sure it used to work that when i was in...
  10. Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues: So when I stream and play my xbox on my laptop it usually works fine. Although sometimes my xbox doesnt auto-sign in... If i stream to my laptop i usually have ny xbox controller plugged into my...