como vincular cuenta a epic games -[Translation - how to link account to epic games]

Discus and support como vincular cuenta a epic games -[Translation - how to link account to epic games] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; no puedo vincular mi cuenta de xbox con epic games, que puedo hacer? -[Translation - I can't link my xbox account with epic games, what can I do?]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AgustinBoca, Jul 11, 2020.

1. AgustinBoca
    AgustinBoca Guest

como vincular cuenta a epic games -[Translation - how to link account to epic games]

no puedo vincular mi cuenta de xbox con epic games, que puedo hacer?

-[Translation - I can't link my xbox account with epic games, what can I do?]

:)

AgustinBoca, Jul 11, 2020
  2. AxelDybala Win User

Como para vincular mi cuenta de xbox live a epic games [To link my Xbox Live account to Epic games]

No me deja vincular la cuenta de epic games con la de xbox

Translation: [Not let me link the account of Epic games with the Xbox]
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello AgustinBoca,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to link your Microsoft account to your Epic account. The Epic Games support website contains an article that explains

how to link your accounts
    . We hope this information helps AgustinBoca!
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hi, i recently unlinked my Xbox account from my Epic account accidentally. But when i try and link that same account it won't let me giving me the "unable to connect accounts".

Hello Andrej P, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I'm very sorry for the problem you're going through. I was researching Epic Games Support and found this article (https://www.epicgames.com/help/es-MX/tienda-de-epic-games-c5719348850459/vincular- accounts-c5719351300507/how do I disconnect-my-console-account-from-my-epic-games-account-a5720285933467#:~:text=If%20youstart%20if%C3%B3n%20in%20you,the %20progress%20in%20ning%C3%BAn%20game) the following warnings if an account is unlinked:

"We do not advise unlinking your console account from your Epic Games account for the following reasons:

Your purchases and game progress are stored in your Epic Games account, so if you unlink your console account from your Epic Games account, you will lose access to the information in that console account.

If you sign in to your Epic Games account using a console or platform that was unlinked, a new Epic Games account will automatically be created. This new account will not save progress in any games.

There is a restriction that prevents you from linking a new console account if the same type of console was previously linked to your Epic Games account. You can read more about this restriction and find out if you qualify to remove it in this article:"
    https://www.epicgames.com/help/es-M...incular-cuentas-c5719351300507/a5720358502043

I advise you to contact Epic Games Support so they can help you, since it was an accident:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/es-MX/contact-us

Information Source (Credit): https://www.epicgames.com/help/es-M...51300507/como-desconecto-mi-cuenta-de-consola -from-my-epic-games-account-a5720285933467#:~:text=If%20youstart%20if%C3%B3n%20in%20you,%20progress%20in%20ning%C3%BAn%20game

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. Alpha Soulneed Win User

Perdí mi temporada en fornite[I lost my season in fornite]

Entiendo. Si vinculaste las cuentas de Epic y Microsoft y perdiste el progreso, las compras o cualquier artículo, es muy probable que hayas desconectado Xbox de la cuenta Epic a la que estaba originalmente conectada.

Todos los datos guardados para Fortnite se conservan en Epic, y no en tu consola o cuenta de Xbox. Por esta razón, deberás volver a conectar tu cuenta de Xbox a la cuenta original de Epic para recuperar tu progreso guardado y tus cosas.

Para desconectar tu cuenta externa, puedes visitar la página Cuentas conectadas (

http://epicgames.com/account/ connected
    ). Asegúrate de iniciar sesión utilizando la información de tu cuenta Xbox.

Una vez allí, debes hacer clic en el botón de desconexión debajo de la cuenta. Ten en cuenta que debes verificar tu dirección de correo electrónico antes de poder desconectar una cuenta externa.

Podrás recuperar tu progreso volviendo a conectarlo a la cuenta original de Epic.

Para un recordatorio sobre cómo conectar cuentas, consulta este link:

http://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/c...do-i-link-my-xbox-account-to-my-epic-account-

Espero te sirva. Saludos

[Translation - I get it. If you linked Epic and Microsoft accounts and lost progress, purchases or any item, it is very likely that you have disconnected Xbox from the Epic account to which you were originally connected. All data stored for Fortnite
    is preserved on Epic, and not on your console or Xbox account. For this reason, you must reconnect your Xbox account to the original Epic account to recover your saved progress and your stuff. To disconnect your external account, you can visit the Connected
    Accounts page (http://epicgames.com/account/connected). Make sure to sign in using the information on your Xbox account. Once there, you must click on the disconnect button
    below the account. Keep in mind that you must verify your email address before you can disconnect an external account. You can recover your progress by reconnecting it to the original Epic account. For a reminder on how to connect accounts, see this link:http://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/customer/portal/articles/2843279-how-do-i-link-my-xbox-account-to-my-epic-account-I
    hope it helps you. regards]
  6. Edgarour Win User

Como para vincular mi cuenta de xbox live a epic games [To link my Xbox Live account to Epic games]

Si tienes que checarlo en la pagina de Epic porque ahi es donde se vincula pero cuidado porque si escribes mas tu email ya no podras registrar otra hasta que desvincules esa

[Edit - Translation] - Si tienes que checarlo en la pagina de Epic porque ahi es donde se vincula pero cuidado porque si escribes mas tu email ya no podras registrar otra hasta que desvincules esa
Thema:

1. como vincular cuenta a epic games -[Translation - how to link account to epic games] - Similar Threads - como vincular cuenta

2. Xbox não atualizando como faço para atualizar

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox não atualizando como faço para atualizar: Por que não consigo atualizar meu Xbox ?? submitted by /u/Mammoth-Year-5566 [link] [comments]
  3. ¿Que es la inclusión y equidad?¿como esto nos ayuda en nuestra vida cotidiana?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Que es la inclusión y equidad?¿como esto nos ayuda en nuestra vida cotidiana?: Que es la inclusión y equidad, y como esto nos ayuda en nuestra vida cotidiana submitted by /u/Affectionate-Gur9835 [link] [comments]
  4. como hacer que windows reconosca juegos de xbox game pass instalados / how to make windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    como hacer que windows reconosca juegos de xbox game pass instalados / how to make windows...: ESPAÑOL VERSION: Hola, recientemente tuve que formatear la PC, al volver a instalar la app de Xbox, pude instalar 2 juegos de 3 que tenia, cuando los buscaba en gamepass me salia "jugar" y listo,...
  5. ¿Como puedo cambiar el servidor de call of duty cold war?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Como puedo cambiar el servidor de call of duty cold war?: Hola alguien puede decirme como cambiar el servidor NA a US en call of duty cold war, e buscador por todas partes y no e podido encontrar nada submitted by /u/Inevitable-Piece-836 [link]...
  6. No me permite escoger el disco E: como opcion de descarga cuando lo selecciono...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me permite escoger el disco E: como opcion de descarga cuando lo selecciono...: [img] No me permite escoger el disco E: 24c0ab8d-1e39-49a6-91c8-2e662fc90ce6
  7. Como recupero uma conta antiga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como recupero uma conta antiga: Estou tentando recuperar uma conta antiga do minecraft bedrock edition, mas ela é de 2016 e não está aparecendo para mim que eu tenho uma conta / I'm trying to recover an old minecraft bedrock...
  8. Como resolvo o codigo de erro 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Como resolvo o codigo de erro 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005?: Aparece o erro 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005 no xbox one s 0143019b-36d2-4417-be31-971c22c1a728
  9. Tem como usar o mapas do Minecreft de celular e transferir para o ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tem como usar o mapas do Minecreft de celular e transferir para o ps4: Queria muito usar o mapa do Minecreft do celular no ps4 5a3fb0fe-f99b-44f9-9ff0-0c8a2d85d2ef
  10. Como para vincular mi cuenta de xbox live a epic games [To link my Xbox Live account to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Como para vincular mi cuenta de xbox live a epic games [To link my Xbox Live account to...: No me deja vincular la cuenta de epic games con la de xbox Translation: [Not let me link the account of Epic games with the Xbox] bc8da1de-a8a4-48d5-bdb7-ccc12b55eda6