Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider"

Discus and support Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi there, everyone! This thread from last week (https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1bpcfxy/whats_the_point_in_being_an_xbox_insider/) was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wynnXIP, Apr 3, 2024.

1. /u/wynnXIP
    /u/wynnXIP Guest

Hi there, everyone! This thread from last week (https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1bpcfxy/whats_the_point_in_being_an_xbox_insider/) was really illuminating with regard to how some people feel about the program's current state.

This current thread will be an expansion of that, but now featuring input and responses from the Xbox Insider Team. There were quite a few comments in the other thread that have definitive answers. One of the things that really stood out to me was this sense of "Things used to be better", so I'd like to dive a little deeper there as well.

So what does "Xbox Insider" meant to you? To try and keep some structure to this, please keep replies focused on one central piece of feedback (good or bad). But also, if you have started to feel like the Xbox Insider Program isn't "worth it", if you can include when that shift occurred that would be immensely helpful.

I also want to thank everyone who contributed in the other thread because it shows that Xbox Insiders are still super passionate about the Program. We greatly appreciate anyone who takes the time to share their thoughts with us, no matter the sentiment.

submitted by /u/wynnXIP
    [link] [comments]

/u/wynnXIP, Apr 3, 2024
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Unable to transfer games from one Xbox to another

Don't worry about the Insider Program. I only asked because that could have been what was the causing the issues. Since you don't know what it is, I think it's safe to say that you are not a member.

The Insider Program is basically a way for Xbox community members to test and give feed back on the Xbox OS update before it is released to everyone.
  3. PICK 34 Win User

Is "upload" app gone?

If you're talking about official upload where they went through top tens that stopped about a year or so ago. I always though that was pretty cool and something that set Xbox One apart from PS4. It gave it a cool community feel. I really wish they'd bring
    Inside Xbox back, or at the very least make a tab in the new UI similar to the What's on section of the old UI where stuff from Xbox On and other sources is easier to get to/see.
  4. Yanze1972 Win User

BUG - Cross platform play does not enable for child accounts no matter what settings you set. This needs EPIC/MS attention

What Insider Preview are you talking about? Windows? Xbox? I want to test the feature too!
  5. ttttubby Win User

Preview Xbox

Not sure what you mean. Could you clarify a bit? Are you talking about the xbox insider preview program?
  6. DeliriumBlades Win User

PLEASE BRING BACK INSIDE XBOX, AND OTHER COMMUNITY VIDEOS!

Yeah! and lets bring back Trixie360 too........I remember the day I said they need to stop allowing her to be on my dashboard this much and then I never seen her again...It was the one time a wish actually happened that fast after thinking it
Thema:

1. Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider" - Similar Threads - Community Talk Insider

2. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. Community Update May 2024 - Movements and Requests

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update May 2024 - Movements and Requests: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  6. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  7. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  8. Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  10. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...